Any dancers out there??

Options
Hey everyone :) I'm new to MFP and was wondering if any of you dancers would like to be friends (or anyone, really!)
I love to dance - jazz, contemporary, belly, zumba whatever.... it's all such an amazing workout.

What's your favorite kind of dance?

Replies

• JustinePearle
    Options
    I do belly dance! :) Have been for 4 years now :)
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I also belly dance! Only about 3 months now. :)
  • ravenlaramie
    ravenlaramie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I'm new to MFP and was wondering if any of you dancers would like to be friends (or anyone, really!)
    I love to dance - jazz, contemporary, belly, zumba whatever.... it's all such an amazing workout.

What's your favorite kind of dance?

Heyo- I absolutely ADORE belly dancing. In fact at this moment I'm working on learning more complicated moves. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!! Feel free to add me, I looove to dance. My main discipline is pole, but I also really like swing, tango and zumba! :-)
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i hoop dance!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: line dancing----I've been taking classes since 2004 and just recently started teaching some dances:bigsmile:
  • virgomuse
    virgomuse Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was a (ballet, tap, jazz, modern, clogging, charecter) dancer for over 20 years (taught for 5 and half) Just started taking belly dancing!
  • joyzeejay
    joyzeejay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    DANCING!!! Yes!! I've danced for 30 years now (my! Time flies!)...ballet, modern, jazz, hip hop, African, Latin, Caribbean, partner/ballroom...you name it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE dance!!! Go dancersssss!!!! Yay!
  • HerQueen
    Options
    Ive been a salsa dancer for 3 years :) ive also dabbled in tango, swing, and a few other Latin dances
  • auty1991
    auty1991 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was on Danceline in high school, and I plan on taking a dance class soon! (:
  • cloh72
    Options
    I line dance and Zumba....love it...