ADF 4 Week Fitness Plan

Options
So I've been really demotivated for the last couple of weeks to do any exercise at all. But this morning I found my boyfriend's ADF (Australian Defence Force) 4 week fitness pamphlet (left on purpose? haha) on my floor and it has a handy little 4 week plan for exercise every day. To top that off, the weather is getting so lovely and sunny and my dad, who hates exercise, has gotten on the elliptical for the first time ever! So now I'm pretty motivated again.

Anyway I thought I would share this for anyone who was looking for a new daily exercise plan or a little extra motivation :)

http://omnomdelight.tumblr.com/post/31391062092/get-fit-for-the-adf-australian-defence-force-in-4

Replies

• roninmars
    Options
    Yeah it is. Of a bad little exercise program to either kick things off or to get back in the swing of it. Is your bf in the ADF or wanting to join?
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    That is a good little program to ease yourself back into working out and just building your fitness level. Have fun and stay motivated!
  • whitewhisper
    Options
    Is your bf in the ADF or wanting to join?
    He's in the reserves, joined a few months ago and already putting on some muscle! I should try and keep up haha.

@Grenon - thanks, you are always so encouraging!
  • ozzy_q
    ozzy_q Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    looks like a great plan to get going!