looking to loose fast any advice?

Options
looking for a not necessarily easy, but a fast paced way to loose 30 pounds by thanksgiving....maybe not the whole 30 but close to it...looking for some advice. NO crack is not an option :)

Replies

• katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Less than 2 months?? 15 pounds a month?? It is possible if u have a lot to lose, but if you do not have alot to lose then it is not possible to do and be healthy... Good luck!
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    If you lose too quickly, you'll almost be guaranteed to gain it all back =/

Depending on your weight, intake, exercise, etc. 15 is probably the most you can healthily loose. (In my opinion)
  • kim959706
    Options
    The only thing that I have tried that I could lose big with is OxyElite Pro plus low calorie "diet" (not really refusing myself anything just restricting my calorie intake) AND exercise! Exercise is a must of course or you end up with loose skin. I lost almost 10 lbs per month with it.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    My advice is that you start good eating and exercise habits.
    And that you don't get fixated on numbers and dates - that might seem important now but in the longer term the most important thing is to find a way of eating that keeps you healthy and that you can sustain for the rest of your life.

Alternatively, you could spend lots of money on some milkshakes or magic tablets that might make you drop 10 pounds in a month, but you'll never be able to keep going with that and will gain 20 pounds back the next month. Your choice!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Instead of losing weight, maybe you can lose inches instead... If you are looking to fit into certain clothes by then, inches are what you want to focus on. It gives the appearance of losing weight, even when the scale doesn't go down too much. I suggest getting Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and then doing either her Kickboxing Fast Fix or Ripped in 30 right after. That is 2 months worth of exercising, with guaranteed results (as long as you follow a healthy diet plan)... Keep track of your calories here, and eat what it suggests. You will be astonished at how much your body can change with Jillian and using this site. Definitely google "30 Day Shred before and afters" or even "30 Day Shred results" and you will see MANY pictures of real people who have done this and transformed their bodies in just a few short months. I noticed a lot of pictures linked back here to this site, so I joined. I have been here for a little over a week, and I lost THREE pounds this past week (even during TOM!) I completed Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, too, and I ended up losing 8 lbs and 7-6/8 inches in just 19 workouts (28 days worth)... If you want to see my pictures, they are on my Facebook page
    >

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.451044454926629.105756.450996301598111&type=3

Good luck, and I really wish you well in your success!
    BTW - Make sure you consult your physician before dieting and exercising... :)
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    methamphetamine usually does the trick.