First day is today!

Options
Glad to be joining others who are commited to losing weight. Let's keep each other motivated and get this weight off once and for all.
Heading to the Gym today when the baby wake up from his nap.....feeling inspired by all of you:)

Sheila

Replies

• sonjjbell
    Options
    You're going to do great!!!! Just keep track of everything and that weight will start falling off!!
    489010.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Hello,

I have been on this site for a while but I haven't been 100% compliant. So this is like the First day for me too. I'm learning that weight loss is a journey that will take dedication, committment, and endurance.

GL,
    Tjones7
  • Momboots4
    Options
    Today is offically my first day! I gave it a test drive over the weekend and its really not as hard as you would think. I also think its kinda fun finding the foods and trying to decide how you want to "spend" your Calories. Anyhow best of luck to you!
  • edinam
    Options
    wow! Welcome to the club! It's my 2nd day but first on this forum :D
    Good luck to all us newbies.
  • halielilith
    Options
    Just found the site today, and LOVE that it has message boards! I used to use fitday.com, but it lacked the sense of community...just the food and exercise bit. A little about myself....I am a 22 year old senior in college, about to enter grad school for another 4 glorious years in college. I am an Alpha Xi Delta sorority sister, and proud of it! Living in does become a challenge...temptations, not cooking your own food, lazy days....Last October, I signed up to complete the Indy Mini in March, and have been training for the past two weeks....walk/ran 4 miles straight today! I have never done that in my entire life! I look forward to getting to know y'all a lot better and taking on this journey with you.
  • KeHo
    KeHo Posts: 2
    Options
    I hear what your saying tjones 7...been on for a few weeks BUT today is the day! gonna try, it's going to be tough but I really want to do this!!!

keho
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheila, nice to meet you!:flowerforyou: This site has helped me so much! Welcome to the site & just keep it up! You will see the weight start dropping!!:happy: