Hi to All!

Options
Hi to all, I've been logging here in MFP for almost 2 months but this is my first post in the message boards :D

It's a wonderful site, really helps me in monitoring my food intake & exercise. I hope to achieve my goal soon..

Replies

• batbrd
    Options
    Hey Jennifer, belated welcome to MFP! Good luck on your goal! MFP has helped me tremendously. The website being community based and supported really is a motivational tool I like to use. Already lost over 25 lbs since July. Keep up your path.

25804878.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BrandTez
    BrandTez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi how are you? My name is BrandTez and This is my first post as well. I've been logging my diet off and on i've been kinda bad at that. Just wanted to ask if you have seen any progress towards your goal(s) lately? and if you have if you mind sharing how you got to where you are now.
  • Jennifer_0113
    Jennifer_0113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thanks, hope I could continue to log and see the results like you :)
  • Jennifer_0113
    Jennifer_0113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @Brandtez: So far I lost 3 lbs already and I am looking forward for more.. I've been in yo-yo dieting since then and I really want to change it. I saw one article from internet about taking of warm water with lemon first thing in the morning (at least 30 mins before meals) I've been doing it for a month now ... it's good .. helps my metabolism to speed up :)
  • ivan1964
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: