I posted this elsewhere...

Options
But didn't get any responses - thought a few more eyes might see it in here!

Has anybody tried Michelle Bridges' powder, "Figure" ? I don't know too much about it, so I was hoping someone might be able to give me some direction, as Google wasn't much help! It's apparently specifically designed with women in mind...

Any thoughts?

Replies

• xjmcx
    xjmcx Posts: 27
    Options
    Anybody?
  • Chrisswa
    Options
    no sorry :(
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you titled the query "Michelle Bridges powder - figure" then more people would click on it, if they were familair with it.
  • Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you titled the query "Michelle Bridges powder - figure" then more people would click on it, if they were familair with it.

Careful; sounds like common sense. ;)
  • xjmcx
    xjmcx Posts: 27
    Options

Thats what I entitled the other thread in Food and Nutrition yesterday, and had nobody reply.
    It appears not calling it that has had me more success... even if the replys are only witty comments from people trying to be funny :)

Thanks for your time though :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It looks like every other protein powder out there.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Timing of posts is everything! Where in the world are you? Most users on here seem to be in the US, so the rate of responses really shoots upwards once it's morning time stateside.