They finally fit

Options
Dad_of_3
Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
Last year my wife bought me a pair of pants that were so tight I could not wear them. The button lacked 6 inches before it would meet the button hole.

I wore the pants to work yesterday!

My jackets I bought two years ago swallow me up now. The blazer I wore yesterday will now button. It is still a little snug, but it hasn't buttoned in over two years!

Replies

• crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    that is simply awesome!!! keep up the great work!!
  • davlaur
    Options
    bet you feell really pleased with yourself. well done!!!!:smile::smile:
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    well done !
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I forgot to mention that when I showed my wife they fit, I literally did a happy dance and picked her up and ran around the room with her!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    It is just the best when you get into something that has been hanging there waiting for you. Love it! Well done.
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    its SUCH a great feeling isn't it!! I found 2 pairs of jeans that wouldn't even go up over my hips last weekend, and finally got the guts to try them on.. and BAM!! they fit!! I strutted around all day feeling great! Sometimes the NSV's are so much better than seeing a loss on a scale!

GREAT JOB!!!
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I forgot to mention that when I showed my wife they fit, I literally did a happy dance and picked her up and ran around the room with her!

awwww!!!!!!! that's wonderful!!!!
  • TheGeordie
    Options
    Nice one mate,

I had to buy a new suit for an event at the house of commons last week as my previous trousers just dropped round my ankles!!! I was pleased but I had only bought the suit 2 months ago and it wasn't cheap!!!

Keep it up man :)
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Thats brilliant! well done :)
  • Cameo530
    Cameo530 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love the image of you making a "victory lap" around the room carrying your wife. :)
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the best feeling :)
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That's gotta be an awesome feeling!! Way to go...........and keep up the great work! You'll be needing a new wardrobe at this rate! :wink:
  • angelica9477
    Options
    Rock on! I bought a pair of "goal" jeans last month. Haven't gotten there yet, BUT I WILL!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome buddy!! Always a great feeling
  • danaweston
    Options
    congrats to you

Perfect now keep that sweet feeling keep on going celebrate with extra laps around the track :wink:
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Isn't this the greatest feeling :happy:
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    wonderful! What a great feeling :)
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    YESSSSS!!! Success is so sweet sometimes and that is one of them! Congratulations!:drinker:
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    brilliant job ..well done x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!