Gluten Free?

Options
Afer a month or so of being off track, I'm getting myself restarted. I've been doing alot of research on going gluten free. I have several medical issues that I think might benefit from this type of eating plan and just wanted some other thoughts and tips. Any other gluten free peeps out there?

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Afer a month or so of being off track, I'm getting myself restarted. I've been doing alot of research on going gluten free. I have several medical issues that I think might benefit from this type of eating plan and just wanted some other thoughts and tips. Any other gluten free peeps out there?
    My wife is gluten free due to medical issues as well so i eat pretty glueten free... In fact i mostly eat paleo. I would suggest looking into it. The recipes are delicious.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly gluten free. I lost loads initially but its slowed down now. i even tried going back to wheat then back to gluten free to see if get same big loss but didn't work the second time!

It took a while to find a nice bread as most just fall apart! I do occasionally still have a regular cream bun but replaced most of daily stuff with gluten free. Biscuits don't taste as nice as normal biscuits either!