War/ news headlines

Options
Moofey2
Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
Anyone hear about the crap going on over there in Libya? I will be lucky to make it to 25 now...

Replies

• xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    It is all over the news but I am not sure why you think you will be lucky to make it to 25 :P
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Anyone hear about the crap going on over there in Libya? I will be lucky to make it to 25 now...

Are you in Libya? Why would it prevent you from reaching 25?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I think you're safe in Edmond. It's pretty far from Libya.
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Eat your exercise calories, that will help
  • chardi7
    chardi7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yup...here in Israel its all over the news. What a bugger...I dont get why they would kill the Ambassador. He was a huge asset to Libya.
  • rml_16
    Options

LMAO
    Yup...here in Israel its all over the news. What a bugger...I dont get why they would kill the Ambassador. He was a huge asset to Libya.

Why do crazy people do anything?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

Because they were mad at one guy in California. Completely logical reaction.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I think you're safe in Edmond. It's pretty far from Libya.

HAHA!!!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options

also HAHA!!!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

crazy-people-tea-party.jpg
  • rml_16
    Options

In Florida.

And there's some evidence now that the attack was planned before that happened. Either way, it's some stupid film that no one in the US takes seriously outside of a 30-member church of crazy people and NOT a reason to riot and murder. I never even would have heard of this "film" if not for what happened in Egypt and Libya.
  • Moofey2
    Options

Oh I am saying that I wont be lucky because we are going to blow ourselves up.. "Hi, I am from the government, if you thought your problems were bad. Just wait until you see our solutions!"
  • rml_16
    Options

Oh I am saying that I wont be lucky because we are going to blow ourselves up.. "Hi, I am from the government, if you thought your problems were bad. Just wait until you see our solutions!"

Oh, darling. You are so young.
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Islamic extremists just want to see the world burn.
  • Moofey2
    Options

Oh, darling. You are so young.

I know... Hahaha
  • Moofey2
    Options
    Islamic extremists just want to see the world burn.

I agree... I may not know much, but I know I am concerned now.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

crazy-people-tea-party.jpg

:laugh:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You'll be ok.

11 years ago on Sept 13, 2001 I didn't think I'd make it to 25 either. And here I am!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

16. No Political Topics in the Main Forums

Political content is not allowed on the Main Forums. This includes images. Please form or join a Group if you would like to engage in political debate on MyFitnessPal. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

psuLemon
    Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.