I'd love friends who know what I'm talking about!.....

Options
I'd really like some friends here who like what I like, so if you know what the following are please friend me and we can talk about food and this stuff!

TTRPG
D&D
d8's
XP
TN's
Do you Savage?
Do you have a preference over TOS/TNG/DS9? Or SG1?

I love this stuff and if you do too you'll know that it seems to go hand in mouth with beer, mounds of sweets and nibbles!

It would also be great to hear what everyone else is doing!

Replies

• Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I made it to 5th down the list before I started scratching my head. xoxo
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    NERDS!!!!
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • Kaydoggie
    Kaydoggie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    NERDS!!!!

LOL yup, that's not a bad thing either!!!
  • Echo_Dan
    Echo_Dan Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am Geek......hear me roar !!! :)

I got the Star Trek, Stargate and Dungeons & Dragons references, and I know TTRPG is a roleplay but Im unsure which rpg.

No idea on D8's, XP (unless you mean Windows XP) and Savage.......although I just realised that TTRPG is Table Top Roleplay Game.

I used to do lots of D&D, Star Wars RPG, Cyberpunk, and although I don't play Warhammer 40K I've gotten back in to painting the models for fun :)
  • allirep
    Options
    that's more my husband (though i got the star trek). send me a friend request if you like. i may not play those games myself - but i am a couch potato/indoor kid/ nerd myself. so i know how hard it is to get up and go outside sometimes.

have you ever visited NerdFitness.com??

check that - we should be MFP buds. because your profile quote is also my fav line from Galaxy Quest.
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    me and my husband have started a few of these recently D&D, warhammer and ttrpg
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    NERDS!!!!

Shall inherit the Earth!
    :D