Favorite snacks

Options
Help! I'm back on track after....a while....and need some new ideas for snacks. What is your number one favorite snack/treat of the day? I'm looking for something right around the 100-125 calorie mark.

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    1/2 a cup of plain yogurt with blueberries! :)
  • kimberlygo
    Options
    100 calorie keebler fudge striped cookies
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Vita muffins or vita brownies!!! 100 calories, pretty low carb fat sodium, everything. Taste it and you cannot believe that it's actually good for you. A bunch of my girls on here kept talking about them and I finally started looking for them in the area. so what if I have to drive 20 minutes to get them, THEY'RE WORTH IT!
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    Apples!
    And popcorn.
    :-9
  • janehall
    Options
    I haven't smoked in 28 days also! I think this is why I've gained weight. I'm on the right track but gotta eat healthier. It's nice to know someone else out there has quit too.....it's tough
  • emily859
    Options
    Annie's bunny grahams and cheddar bunnies. they are delicious, low sugar and either organic or mostly organic. also Fage 2% yogurt.. sooo good.
  • EmilyStrick
    Options
    Vita muffins or vita brownies!!! 100 calories, pretty low carb fat sodium, everything. Taste it and you cannot believe that it's actually good for you. A bunch of my girls on here kept talking about them and I finally started looking for them in the area. so what if I have to drive 20 minutes to get them, THEY'RE WORTH IT!

where did you find them? i have heard about these and want to try!!

oh, and to answer the post, here are some snacks i like:
    banana
    apple
    kiwi
    applesauce
    yogurt
    chocolate chip rice cakes
  • mrsgiffin
    Options
    i love these cottage cheese packages that have fruit with them they are called Breakstones Cottage Doubles! They are 130 calories and amazing!!!
  • tishaberry
    Options
    1/2 of an apple and a string cheese snack.....2 small oranges.....yogurt.....raw veggies w/ ff veggie dip (hidden valley dip mix and ff sour cream).....
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I found them at a organic/healthy food store called Sendik's I believe it's just in WI. Otherwise google vitamuffins I believe it's vitalicious vitamuffins (hehe love the name) and there's a button for locations!! Good luck, they're deliciuos!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I really love fibre1 oat and choc chip bars. ;) and popcorn~!
  • RentThisSpace
    RentThisSpace Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Mostly fruit - Apples, oranges, bananas, strawberries, grapes.....those are my staples. I also sometimes do a yogurt, and an old co-worker of mine used to do yogurt with crushed nuts sprinkled on top (I think it was some time of nutty cereal). Seemed to work well for her.
  • SarahJayRigdon
    SarahJayRigdon Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love hummus with pretzles! I know it's on the higher side at far as calories go but it is full of flavor and really satisfy me. I just have to be careful that I stick to the serving size!
  • dalejackson
    Options
    100 calorie packs of kettle corn. It kicks the salty and sweet cravings at the same time. And it is so much food it feels like you are spluging!
  • lisa811
    lisa811 Posts: 363
    Options
    --Triscuits with Laughing Cow cheese
    --1/4 cup of almond/dried cranberry mix
    --Yoplait smoothies - my newest find. A pouch (frozen) contains frozen mixed berries and chunks of frozen yogurt. Blend with a cup of milk. Delicious! One pouch makes 2 smoothies. I think it's 130 or 160 calories for one.
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I like a slice of Wasa crispbread with half of a thinly sliced avocado and two or three thin tomato slices. Grind on a little sea salt and die happy. It's about 85 calories, if using a medium avocado.
  • lfreshour
    lfreshour Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    - Chocolate Crunch Rice Cake with about 1/2 Tbsp. of Reduced Fat Jif
    - 100 calorie Kettle Corn
    - Small Granny Smith Apple with 1 Tbsp. of Reduced Fat Jif
    - Kozy Shack No Sugar Added Rice Pudding sprinkled with Cinnamon

YUM!