Hello! I'm new to this!

Options
541142.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• tifffel
    Options
    I really am new to this sort of thing!So I was just checking that my ticker thingy worked!
    Have had the app on my i phone for a week or so but it's great being able to log on here as well.
    I'm so determined this time! I have been trying very hard for 2 weeks now and lost 6lbs so far (I know ticker doesn't show this - long story!) but wish me luck!
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    welcome!!!

If you go on your home page and select "weight-in"-"edit previous entry", at the bottom you'll see "Add New Entry" just enter the dates and weight of your last weight-ins thta way your previous weight lost will show on your ticker =D
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffle :)

I initially read your name as Triffle, lol.

Welcome to the site. I had the app on my ipod touch and was amazed at how usefull it was. I got my mom to sign up and now we both use myfitnesspal.com website as it's much better to input your food.

Hope you lose your target weight. I've been using this site for 3 weeks and have already lost 8lbs! I'm so pleased.

Je55y :)
  • tifffel
    Options
    OK thanks guys! Does anyone know how many calories 1hr of Pilates burns? As it's not listed in the excercise journal, surprisingly
  • tifffel
    Options
    Cool - I have changed that now! Thanks - what a lovely sight!! I also have loads more to lose than my ticker shows but wanted a realistic goal to start with.
  • lisa811
    lisa811 Posts: 363
    Options
    Counting calories makes a HUGE difference, which is probably what brought most of us here. But, I've found staying active in these forums really, really helps. Everyone here is so inspiring. Try to find an ongoing thread (there are many) that you can relate to and become involved. Keeps you accountable.