15lbs down on a curvy 5'8" frame -- third of the way!

Options
woot woot! i didn't realize how much i had truly lost until tonight when i remembered i had an old mirror pic from four months ago and compared it to one i took earlier this month.. what a motivating burst of realization! here it is.. and my diet is pretty chill.. lol. nothing too hardcore. just cutting back on sugars and carbs, upping the water and protein and fats.

no pop, juice, or alcohol, except on weekends and in controlled amounts. =)

2s1b32b.png

Replies

• chars2cents
    chars2cents Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You're success motivates me even more :-)
    Congratulations!!
  • riadee512
    riadee512 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    thanks!! i'm glad i can give back to this community -- it's been a huge help just peeking in on everyone else's stories/progress. :DDD
  • splitendswoman
    splitendswoman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference - you can tell you've been working hard!!

Love the sparkly bikini top :)
  • riadee512
    Options
    What an amazing difference - you can tell you've been working hard!!

Love the sparkly bikini top :)

hahaha thanks! i waited two months for it to come back in stock -- definitely worth it. ;)

[venus makes it, if you're curious!]
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Damnnnnn! Keep it up!
  • callamitp
    callamitp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Brilliant work!! You are motivating others as well!! and You are looking extremely gorgeous!!
  • selfmedicated2
    selfmedicated2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! I'm 5'7 and we have similar starting/end goal weights, but you look PHENOM! Your frame is curvy in the best possible ways, and you looked great before and I'm even more envious of your "after" shot. Way to rock it -- defnitely inspiring for me....
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You look a lot slimmer than 180, even for your height, more like 155.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    great work! i'm starting at you initial weight too!
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    First off- you're SOO pretty! :)

Second - Congratulations on the loss!! All of your hard work really shows. You look fabulous! :D
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Amazing results girl! You look great!
  • riadee512
    Options
    You look a lot slimmer than 180, even for your height, more like 155.

i really appreciate that! everyone seems shocked when i tell them my weight. maybe it's all that muscle in my legs and back.. =P
  • riadee512
    Options

Second - Congratulations on the loss!! All of your hard work really shows. You look fabulous! :D

lol thaaaanks XD

i can't help but say that i'm still so grateful i can motivate. it's hard to find other women with my body type. i feel like the wide hips/shoulders falls in the background to women with slimmer frames. this is soooo motivating for me to keep at it!
  • julesassid
    Options

lol thaaaanks XD

i can't help but say that i'm still so grateful i can motivate. it's hard to find other women with my body type. i feel like the wide hips/shoulders falls in the background to women with slimmer frames. this is soooo motivating for me to keep at it!

I totally agree, I'm 5'7 and have more of an athletic build. I'm at 195 right now, and I can't wait to be 180 and if I look like you do now, I'm pumped as hell to get there. You look amazing. Great job!
  • riadee512
    Options

lol thaaaanks XD

I totally agree, I'm 5'7 and have more of an athletic build. I'm at 195 right now, and I can't wait to be 180 and if I look like you do now, I'm pumped as hell to get there. You look amazing. Great job!

ahh i love that little adrenaline rush at the hope other people give. :D and thanks -- good luck in your pursuit! i look forward to seeing your success.
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bump because I'm 5'8 and your gorgeousness is inspiring x
  • riadee512
    Options
    Bump because I'm 5'8 and your gorgeousness is inspiring x

:D
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Wow, it looks like it all came out of the belly. I wish mine would.
  • riadee512
    Options
    Wow, it looks like it all came out of the belly. I wish mine would.

i know -- i didn't think much had come off my stomach. i thought it was mostly my arms and legs. cardio for the win!
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!