I mutilated a snack cake :-(

Options

Replies

• ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I ate an ENTIRE bag of Brach's Candy Corn...

Did you know that if you mixed candy corn with salted peanuts it tastes JUST LIKE a payday???

Just throwin' that out there!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    oh God those frosted Animal crackers...the white and pink ones with the dots. MMMMM.

I fight my children over those!
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    There is a receipe for orange and poppyseed muffins on the receipe side. I was daft enough to make them. I'll never quash the binge beast that lives within... cue old 'hulk' theme....
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    make this and have on hand....its wonderful. Take a box of Sugar Free Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix, and combine with just a 15 ounce can of pumpkin. No eggs or oil...mix and put into the jumbo muffin papers. If you use the foil ones, you wont even have to use the muffin pans...just put on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 24minutes. Makes about 10 large chocolate muffins. Super moist...90calories, does not taste diet at all. Because they are dense you can fill the batter to the rim. Put in a large ziplock baggy and have one a day. YUM

Have one a day ........ Hmmm.
  • allnamesgone
    allnamesgone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So let me get this right....You mutilated the snack cake, threw away the outer portion, and only ate the filling?

Kudos! I either would have eaten the whole thing from the beginning or searched the trash can for clean parts of the mutiliated cake later! :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Did you know that if you mixed candy corn with salted peanuts it tastes JUST LIKE a payday???

TRUTH! And yummy! nom nom nom
  • chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Candy corn + peanut butter = homemade butterfinger also :)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Brach's mellowcreme pumpkins, or creme cheese frosting right out of the can.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Why I haven't bought a bag yet and it's so darn hard since it's that time of year and then there's all the really good sales to make it extra cheap and oh gosh now I want some -_-
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options

Oh god... did you get sick? That stuff is sickly sweet!
  • Gennawest
    Options
    My weakness is a trail mix that Trader Joes makes. Its the simply almonds, cashews, and cranberries one. It gets me every time because I can never just have 1/4 a cup.

I do the same. That is why I refuse to buy dried fruits (mangos, cherrys, etc.), because I will eat the whole gosh darn bag in a sitting.

I do the same with trail mix. It no longer is a healthy snack. It becomes a meal.... six meals at one time.
  • poshcouture
    Options
    LOL I've done that...well I've actually mutilated a snack cake. I was about to eat a Zebra cake and instead I smushed the hell out it while it was still tucked neatly away in it's plastic packaging. Then I promptly threw it in the garbage.
  • carlav02
    Options
    What wouldn't I do for a Klondike bar...
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    make this and have on hand....its wonderful. Take a box of Sugar Free Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix, and combine with just a 15 ounce can of pumpkin. No eggs or oil...mix and put into the jumbo muffin papers. If you use the foil ones, you wont even have to use the muffin pans...just put on a cookie sheet. Bake at 38879752450 for 24minutes. Makes about 10 large chocolate muffins. Super moist...90calories, does not taste diet at all. Because they are dense you can fill the batter to the rim. Put in a large ziplock baggy and have one a day. YUM

I think I saw this recipe in my hungry girl cook book or something similarit is so good!
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    make this and have on hand....its wonderful. Take a box of Sugar Free Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix, and combine with just a 15 ounce can of pumpkin. No eggs or oil...mix and put into the jumbo muffin papers. If you use the foil ones, you wont even have to use the muffin pans...just put on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 24minutes. Makes about 10 large chocolate muffins. Super moist...90calories, does not taste diet at all. Because they are dense you can fill the batter to the rim. Put in a large ziplock baggy and have one a day. YUM

Have heard so much abouth this and I say it on a show called "Hungry Girl.........."

I wish we could get sugar free cake mix, let alone tinned pumpkin!!!!!
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    make this and have on hand....its wonderful. Take a box of Sugar Free Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix, and combine with just a 15 ounce can of pumpkin. No eggs or oil...mix and put into the jumbo muffin papers. If you use the foil ones, you wont even have to use the muffin pans...just put on a cookie sheet. Bake at 38879752450 for 24minutes. Makes about 10 large chocolate muffins. Super moist...90calories, does not taste diet at all. Because they are dense you can fill the batter to the rim. Put in a large ziplock baggy and have one a day. YUM

I think I saw this recipe in my hungry girl cook book or something similarit is so good!

Hungry Girl Cook Book................where can I get this???? Amazon?
  • dotty3301
    Options
    This looks awesome! I know you said no eggs or oil, but do you still need to add water? I want to make it just right.
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    my local grocery has lowfat brownie mix, not sure they carry sugar-free- must look.

I also tore the crusts off my whole wheat, low-calorie margarine grilled cheese sandwich. I tried to chew the snack cake and spit it out, but that didnt work. I need food to hit my back taste buds in order to have any effect, and when it does, it's automatic swallow.

Oh well, new day :-)
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Last night I had Mexican and had a burrito, a tamale, and an enchilada. I got no cheese or sour cream so it was healthier.....then I ordered a Liter of Dos Equis Amber......on draught.
  • Serendipityunt
    Serendipityunt Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I ate a Whataburger meal today :/
    When will the insanity stop.
    ugh.

If I still lived in Texas, you'd have to pry me away from Whataburger. I could never lose weight when I lived there... the cheeseburgers kept calling my name.