Official Super Mommies Weigh-In Week 1

Options
Hello Mommies

This is week 1 and I see that all of you have been giving us healthy eating advice and sharing a lot of helpful information. THANK YOU!

Now it's time to get down to business, what we are all in this group to do GET FIT FOR LIFE! Post your weight and inches lost here and I will comple a complete list on my blog for all in our group to see once a month. In six week we will have an online celebration of our success by treating ourselves to our fav deserts and posting it and also sharing any other rewards to ourselves because we deserve it ladies. This is optional, you don't have to post both inches and weight, you can do either one it's all good :-) Anyone who wants to join, jump right in! Ok lets get started!

Hunnie28k as of 2/1/2010 current weight 1591lbs -- waist 35 inches

Lets go!

Replies

• arasm
    arasm Posts: 65
    Options
    arasm 147, 1 lb, waist 29
  • jljune
    jljune Posts: 59
    Options
    AWESOME! Count me in!!!
    I am currently 7 pounds away from my CURRENT goal weight and 2 pounds away from my ORIGINAL goal weight. Hopefully some of these MOMMIES will help me stay on track and obtain both goals!!! I was a little naughty in the eating department this weekend, although I did work out!

That is exactly what I want to be--FIT FOR LIFE!!!

jljune as of 2/1/2010--current weight 122 (my ticker says 123)--waist 25 inches--hips 34 inches

297714.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • skinnygirlinhiding
    Options
    Ok, it looks as though I am the biggest heifer on here, but that's ok. I know I will reach my goal.
    Weight/ 225 lbs.
    Waist/ 49.5 in.
    Just a little tip for all you noodle lovers out there. I found a noodle substitute that is so good, I can't tell the difference. And bonus, a 2 oz. serving is just 20 calories, 3g carbs. I eat a double portion which would amount to 40 calories and 6g carbs. Compare that to a serving of regular 1 oz. serving of pasta which has over 200 calories and a ton of carbs. The stuff is by House Foods and is packaged in water and is found in the tofu section. I know, I know. Tofu? Really? I hate diet foods, but this stuff is amazing! You could eat a ton of this stuff and not come close to the calories you would find in regular pasta. It is called Shirataki Angel Hair Shaped Noodle Substitute. It is made of tofu and yam flour and sounds disgusting. I am very skeptical about anything that is substituted for anything else, but this stuff is great. There really isn't much of a flavor to it, but add a little spaghetti sauce, a little salt, and a little parmesan cheese and you seriously can't tell a difference. Just drain, rinse real good, microwave for one minute, pat dry and prepare however you like. Seriously ladies, you will be surprised. I found this stuff on a website www.hungry-girl.com. It is an awesome website for people trying to get fit and find delicious ways to do it. P. S. It smells pretty awful when you take it out of the package. It's supposed to. Just rinse it off real good and you'll be fine. It doesn't have the same flavor as the taste so don't worry. Don't knock it till you try it!
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need as many people as I can get making sure I don't fall flat on my face and start walking down the more common "wide" road that I used to walk!

wstjohn Current weight 158 waist = 35.5
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!!! :happy:

Current weight - 176 Waist - 33.5
  • sdgreen17
    sdgreen17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Never fear, alicathammond, I am another big girl, here to support you and all the other motivated mommies!
    I have quite a ways to go to reach my goal, so I will be here for a while...

Current weight...202
    Waist....................39"
  • heather_boyd
    Options
    I'm in if it's not too late to join.

Current weight = 171 lbs
    Waist =42.5"
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Today's weigh in 153.8 waist = 34

Is this supposed to be Sunday or Monday mornings?
  • hunnie28k
    Options
    Let's go with Monday Mornings from here on out. You only need to post your numbers every 1st of the month. and I will compile the list and log it on the blog. Good job Mama T!:drinker:
  • hunnie28k
    Options
    You mommies sure did make some CUTE BABIES!!!:happy: I don't know about you but my 3 girls are worth every single pound I'm trying to lose. it's all good even when I look at my gut and want to start bawling :sad: lol!
  • bajangrl29
    bajangrl29 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies,

After three weeks the scale finally shifted. If you are doing weights and cardio this is normal so don't panic. Muscle is tight and heavier compared to fluffy fat cells:tongue: I'm also tracking my inches in my personal spreadsheet as those are more important to me and those clothing designers:wink:

Weight 189
    Waist-30

Yes those babies are adorable!

Michelle
  • mstanley
    mstanley Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! I got a lot of exercise in this weekend, but then I ended up going out to eat Mexican food yesterday for dinner and again today for lunch. I should have stayed home, but last night was for my brother's birthday and today I got to spend time with some friends from work, so it was hard to pass up. Mexican food is my weakness!

But anyway, my weight is 196 and my waist is 39.5.
  • hunnie28k
    Options
    Check the blog for a complete list of how all of our Motivated Mommies are doing and where we are all starting this week! GOOOOOOO Mommies!!:bigsmile:
  • biggieshorty
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join? I had my son in Sept 08 and didn't do anything to get the extra 60lbs off. I started exercising this summer (took 2 months off for the holidays) I'm in a wedding in May and desperately need to get off the at least 20lbs by then. My weight today is 226.5.