Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Herbalife----questions

dooper74
dooper74 Posts: 8
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I love this website and app for my iPhone!!! I have a question, on MFP I am supposed to have about 1,300 calories. When I do my Herblife drinks for breakfast and supper and eat a regular healthy meal at lunch, then I usually have 300 calories left over (sometimes more if I exercise and get to add 200-300 more calories). Here's my questions:
1. Can I drink another Herbalife shake for those extra 300 calories?
2. If I earn 300 extra calories from exercise, do I need to eat those or not?

Thanks for your help. So far, I love the support on here. Is there a group I can join? I'm a 36 yr old mother of 2 and a graduate student and business owner. Can you suggest a group for me to join since I'm new here? Thanks for the help.

Replies

• Hi - I use Herbalife too and have great success with it. I see no reason why you cant use another shake; they are full of the nutrient we need and are well balanced. Good luck!:smile:
  • It's important to eat those calories most of the time so that you have energy to keep working out. You can fill those calories however you would like: Herbalife, fruits, vegetable, etc. Sometimes maybe even a small treat. Good luck!
  • Thank you ladies for your input about Herbalife and using up the extra calories. I appreciate your time. Keep up the good work!!
This discussion has been closed.