Any ladies preparing for a Winter or Spring wedding?!?!

Options
April 2013 - I need to lose at least 15 before the big day!!! If you can relate, add me :)

Replies

• vlsalvaggio
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Well im getting married in 3 weeks, October 7th to be exact. i didnt hit my goal weigt for it but im not quiting either. i have my cousins wedding next august so im gonna each my goal weight then...you can add me if you want!!!
  • haeh1156
    Options
    Yes mam! I am trying to drop some serious lbs before next spring! I keep counting down the days till I absolutely have to find a wedding dress bc I am terrified to go shopping at my current weight! Feel free to add me!
  • bakingbeauty
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting married on December 1st. I kept thinking well it's first of the year, it's summer time. and bam it's only three months and away. Now I am so nervous now and really I just want to feel amazing on my special day.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    No clue when, but hoping in 2013. The plan is to get married before my granma passes, but my bf still has a few things he wants to do his way before it results to a justice of the peace. But our agreement is if she ends up in a bad state, we will go there so she knows I'm married to someone I love and doesn't pass thinking I'm living with a guy who "wants the milk for free" so to say. But we rather have a legit ceremony and reception, in which case I want to look my best and lose some weight :) Feel free to add if you want!
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    I'm getting married in September, 2013. So I have about a year, but I'm hoping to lose 40-50 lbs by then!
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I was married April 2011 so my goal is for my anniversary! So you can still friend me. My goal is to look better on my second anniversary then I did on my wedding day. :)