Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

BROTHERS ANNOYING

EVERY PSYCHO COMMENT

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    You're 20.

Move out.
  • your crazy :p
  • corn63
    your crazy :p

*you're
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I find Taylor Swift annoying.

*kitten* happens.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    *Kjh.
  • Trolling
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    You're 20.

Move out.

Not everyone has money to move out.
  • you have crazy red hair .....cool
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Brothers Karamazov
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    I don't care if you move out or not but this is not the place to complain about your brother. Save it for facebook and stick to general wellness please.
  • odusgolp
    I don't care if you move out or not but this is not the place to complain about your brother. Save it for facebook and stick to general wellness please.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

No.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Haha. I usually don't respond to trolls but I am pretty amused at this one. If you have time to post stuff like this on mfp...you have time to work, save money and move out like a big girl. If you are still living at home, you can not expect people to look at you as an adult, especially your siblings.
  • corn63

BWAHAHAHAHA!

No.

Um... she said please.
  • odusgolp

BWAHAHAHAHA!

No.

Um... she said please.

I say please to you every night and still don't get any...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member

No you did not just say this on the chit-chat, fun, and games board . . . no you did not :noway:
  • Um corn no
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    You joined July 2012 and have 255 friends? Impressive
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member

While I don't disagree with your idea, this IS the Off Topic board, so *technically* she has a "right" to complain if she wants. Just like we have the right to tell her to pony up if she starts the discussion.
  • odusgolp
    EVERY PSYCHO COMMENT

You're a special type of princess, aren't you...