Getting closer to 20 lbs down!

Options
Well I weighed in on Monday and was very happy to see a 6 lb loss!!!! I worked pretty hard the whole week and my hard work paid off!!! I am 2 lbs away from hitting 20 lbs...my goal for Monday 1/25 is 4 lbs...I'm working hard again this week to achieve that!

Replies

• sherry155
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the hard work!!
  • hunnie28k
    Options
    awesome! keep up and you'll get where you want to be in no time!
  • tmzana
    tmzana Posts: 23
    Options
    Good job!! Keep up the good work. :-)
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!

You're doing a fabulous job!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    That's AMAZING!!!! Keep up the GREAT work & dedication!!!
  • lisa22
    lisa22 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow, 6lb! How do you loose that much!
    Well this is my first week and am pleased to say that I lost 2lb! - I am proud of myself and will keep going!!!
    Good luck to everyone else!
    x
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! That is awesome!! I can't wait to be able to post 20 pounds lost!:drinker:
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    inspiring! i will get the eventually! i feel like i'm at a snail's crawl... but it's ok!

wtg and keep it up!!!!!!!!!!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! It means a lot that I have all your support!!!!!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Wow, 6lb! How do you loose that much!
    Well this is my first week and am pleased to say that I lost 2lb! - I am proud of myself and will keep going!!!
    Good luck to everyone else!
    x

I worked VERY HARD for those 6 lbs!!! I logged my food everyday and stayed under my calories. Also, I do not eat my exercise calories (this is a personal preference). I was in the gym 5 out of 7 days, too!
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    woohoo!!!!!!! keep up the great work!! :drinker:
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    ok, so i havent been consistent with logging in over the past few months but i've been eating rite and working out.... didnt realise i lost 19lbs until i saw the calculation on my profile from updating it...lol...silly i know:blushing: just been sort of counting down mini goals and lost track of the overall it seems:laugh: ......umm....so now i wanna know - where is this 1 lb hiding from me??? lol..... i want it gone! LOL!! this week it goes!!! :glasses:

congrats to everyone for keeping on the path to losing it!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!