Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's sexy about you?

Replies

• bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    I'm thinking my hair.....
    Nice hair but I'm thinking something else. =)
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    My heart!
  • My big giant throbbing pulsing... brain.
  • Everything but especially my modesty :tongue:
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    my dimples and height (5'11" and proud :smile: )
  • bookwormwendy
    bookwormwendy Posts: 112 Member
    my SMILE :)

That is a nice smile :happy:
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    I got these really manly bushy eye brows... and apparently some really plump kissable lips, hahaha.
  • I used to think I was ok looking....after putting myself on POF and Match.com I'm finding I apparently don't have anything to offer anyone and it's really discouraging. I know they are just looking at the picture(s) and making a decision based solely on that, but.... Then I think when I'm thinner things will change - but would I want someone who doesn't want me now?
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    I think everything about me is sexy
  • chinatbag
    I used to think I was ok looking....after putting myself on POF and Match.com I'm finding I apparently don't have anything to offer anyone and it's really discouraging. I know they are just looking at the picture(s) and making a decision based solely on that, but.... Then I think when I'm thinner things will change - but would I want someone who doesn't want me now?

I feel the same way. It's just more motivation, but I gave this a lot of thought too, I wouldn't want to be with someone just as out of shape as I am right now. To health! :D
  • My bank account.

ha! I love it!
  • My legs...they're still a little thicker than i'd like them to be, but they go on for miles...seriously, my BF is 6'2" and has a 32 inch inseam...mine is the same at 5'9"

and my inner strength. sure, i have my moments of weakness, but i try not to show it (except with those closest to me). i guess that's what happens when you learn to make lemonade out of lemons! :smile:
  • Hmm this is a tough one because I usually have zero self esteem but I am going to say my face...it is the one thing I always thought looked beautiful what size I was.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    My funny.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    I got these really manly bushy eye brows... and apparently some really plump kissable lips, hahaha.

the sexiest thing about you is that you have tbag in your user name......
  • chinatbag

the sexiest thing about you is that you have tbag in your user name......

LOL!
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Lips, hair, eyes and dat *kitten*.
  • my eyes, lips, and curves :)
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    My brain/sense of humor.

I am constantly baffled by people with no sense of humor. It must be a sucky way to go through life.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    I wish I could say it was "not being an *kitten*, but it turns out that's what really turns girls on. (Luckily my fiance is past that phase, which seems to last until 30 at least)