What's sexy about you?

Options

Replies

• bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking my hair.....
    Nice hair but I'm thinking something else. =)
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My heart!
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    My big giant throbbing pulsing... brain.
  • dangerdj
    Options
    Everything but especially my modesty :tongue:
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    my dimples and height (5'11" and proud :smile: )
  • bookwormwendy
    bookwormwendy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    my SMILE :)

That is a nice smile :happy:
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I got these really manly bushy eye brows... and apparently some really plump kissable lips, hahaha.
  • SJM1066
    Options
    I used to think I was ok looking....after putting myself on POF and Match.com I'm finding I apparently don't have anything to offer anyone and it's really discouraging. I know they are just looking at the picture(s) and making a decision based solely on that, but.... Then I think when I'm thinner things will change - but would I want someone who doesn't want me now?
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I think everything about me is sexy
  • chinatbag
    Options
    I used to think I was ok looking....after putting myself on POF and Match.com I'm finding I apparently don't have anything to offer anyone and it's really discouraging. I know they are just looking at the picture(s) and making a decision based solely on that, but.... Then I think when I'm thinner things will change - but would I want someone who doesn't want me now?

I feel the same way. It's just more motivation, but I gave this a lot of thought too, I wouldn't want to be with someone just as out of shape as I am right now. To health! :D
  • PatrissiaLu
    Options
    My bank account.

ha! I love it!
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    My legs...they're still a little thicker than i'd like them to be, but they go on for miles...seriously, my BF is 6'2" and has a 32 inch inseam...mine is the same at 5'9"

and my inner strength. sure, i have my moments of weakness, but i try not to show it (except with those closest to me). i guess that's what happens when you learn to make lemonade out of lemons! :smile:
  • Karahazen103
    Options
    Hmm this is a tough one because I usually have zero self esteem but I am going to say my face...it is the one thing I always thought looked beautiful what size I was.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    My funny.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I got these really manly bushy eye brows... and apparently some really plump kissable lips, hahaha.

the sexiest thing about you is that you have tbag in your user name......
  • chinatbag
    Options

the sexiest thing about you is that you have tbag in your user name......

LOL!
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Lips, hair, eyes and dat *kitten*.
  • ambermac2012
    Options
    my eyes, lips, and curves :)
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My brain/sense of humor.

I am constantly baffled by people with no sense of humor. It must be a sucky way to go through life.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say it was "not being an *kitten*, but it turns out that's what really turns girls on. (Luckily my fiance is past that phase, which seems to last until 30 at least)