Anybody else unemployed?

Options
So im currently unemployed (sort of on an extended holiday in the uk i guess) so i have nothing to do during the day, i have been exercising (couch to 5k and 30 day shred) but that only occupies 30-90 minutes of my day really. i also go for a few walks and such, but again, im not really walking 6-8 hours a day :P
does anybody have any tips on things to do during the day? im getting to the point where im just napping because i have nothing to do!
Any tips on keeping a schedule?

Any advice is appreciated! thanks!

Replies

• Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I would be applying to jobs during the day.....like that was my daytime job.

If I didn't have to work, and had lots of time during the day, I would donate time somewhere that is needed. Shelter, etc
  • siggakolla
    siggakolla Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im not actually looking for work :) im sort of on an extended holiday, so spending a few months in the uk with friends. So im going traveling in a few months and doing some traveling around the uk :)

Might check into some volunteer work around here, but im in a small-ish town so not sure whats available :)
  • Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Get books from the library.
    I am not employed at the moment. It is the first time in 10 years without a job so I am not in a rush to be super productive. I workout and clean, run errands etc. I also stare at myfitnesspal forever and imagine a skinny me. lol
  • Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Im not actually looking for work :) im sort of on an extended holiday, so spending a few months in the uk with friends. So im going traveling in a few months and doing some traveling around the uk :)

Might check into some volunteer work around here, but im in a small-ish town so not sure whats available :)

Explore! There is always something new to see no matter how long you have been somewhere. Have some fun for me, I am in Kansas. lol
  • patabcn
    patabcn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just lost the job and what I do is doing something completely different from what I used to do. I'm by no means a handyman or craftman, but I want to build a wood-fired earth/clay oven. The Italian type. Anyway...I guess it will keep me occupied for a couple of months, and I do something useful for the house.