Best College Football conference?

Options
2»

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    SEC. 'Nuff said.
    I'm a Big 12 kinda girl myself... and you guys in the SEC can have TAMU... they suck anyway.

Texas A&M should not have left the Big 12. Texas and Texas A&M should be in the same conference.

Conference alignments in college sports are getting more messed up by the minute.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    SEC. 'Nuff said.
    I'm a Big 12 kinda girl myself... and you guys in the SEC can have TAMU... they suck anyway.

Texas A&M should not have left the Big 12. Texas and Texas A&M should be in the same conference.

Conference alignments in college sports are getting more messed up by the minute.

You don't have to tell me twice... we have WVU in our conference now.... Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against that school as I really don't pay much attention to football outside of Big 12 (admittedly) until Bowl season comes around... but dang, now someone is going to be flying back and forth back and forth nearly every weekend.
  • kris10stew
    kris10stew Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Conference realignment is the worst.

I have lived in AL and TN for 6 years now, so I am going to have to go with the SEC.

For the record, I grew up in NC / attended an ACC school and my husband grew up in PAC land and went to Texas, so I feel like I am pretty impartial.