New to the site :)

Options
HI!
My name is Kathleen, I'm 21 from Australia and I'm getting married in March of next year, so I have some weight to drop before I get down that aisle! I read about MFP in a GoodHealth magazine, and so far (it's only day 2) it has already made me so much more aware of what I am putting in my mouth because I know I'm going to have to write it down on here at the end of the day!
So far I've lost 4.8kg in the past month, which I am elated with but I still have another 6kg at least to go. I've never been thin all my life and especially because I have such a small frame (5'2") weight really shows on me!
I have also suffered from bulimia since I was 13 and just this year got help and treatment for my problem, and now I am finally feeling free of my eating disorder, happy healthy and learning how to feed my body what it needs :) losing weight the healthy was has made me feel so much better about myself than I could have ever imagined! I'd love to hear other stories from other people!!

Replies

• juliebeesd
    Options
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Day 2 is better than Day 0, and before you know it, it'll be Day 30! Best of luck! (-: