Ripped in 30

Options
2»

Replies

• MommaToFour
    Options
    My day 4 is today also! I hate those chair squats! I'm using 5lb weights and most of my inner thigh pain is gone today!
  • sumirehana
    Options
    Glad my body's not in pain anymore too, but I'm both excited and scared to start level 2 this Sunday! If I find workout 2 too hard, I'll probably extend my week 1 by 2-3 more days and use heavier weights :)
  • Bethee101
    Bethee101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I did it awhile back... it was great!! Way better than 30DS!! I saw results quicker! Good luck!
  • annadolezalova
    annadolezalova Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I like 30 Day Shred more because it has more intense cardio.
  • sumirehana
    Options
    I think my tummy got worked up quicker with 30DS, but I generally find RI30 tougher in strength and cardio combination. 30DS got me sweating, but RI30 got me sweating and crying during the first day.
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just started Ripped in 30 today. I thought it was a great workout. I'm not sure if I'll feel that way tomorrow!

I hope we can keep this board going. It's great to see all of the replies.
  • sumirehana
    Options
    How's everyone's ripping in 30 so far? I just finished Week 2 Day 1 today, and the moves were a little too tough for me. I've always believed I have good coordination, but today I felt the exact opposite. Had a hard time holding the plank jacks and crunch with leg raise. Won't give up though, hopefully I'll get the balance and strength within the week.
  • jennycee2012
    Options
    Hi there! I'm on level 4 of RI-30. I just wanted to post to let you all know that level 3 is a real killer, and you may feel discouraged, but hang in there, level 4 isn't nearly as bad. Strange but true. Rip away!!
  • sumirehana
    Options
    Getting the hang of level 2 now, and I'm feeling stronger. I think I can still do a bit of 30DS after RI30. Thanks jennycee2012 for the heads up! I'm excited and nervous to start level 3 next week.. :D
  • nmalek1025
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am currently on week 1 of Ripped and posting my progress on my MFP blog so please friend me so you can follow to see how the program works! I am doing it 4-5 days a week with other exercises. I'm planning on doing Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism after Ripped.
  • sumirehana
    Options
    I'm currently on day 2 of level 3 and my legs hurts so bad whenever I'm doing the 1st circuit of the workout. No pain, no gain though! Friended you, nmalek1025. I'm not sure what I'll do next after RI30. I'm looking into Body Revolution, but I'm not sure if I can commit for 90 days. of religiously working out
  • jesspi68
    Options
    I'm still in week 1 of Ripped in 30. I am not sure how long it will take me to progress to the next level though! Feel free to add me.