Things that makes you question humanity...

Options

Replies

• Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Liberals
    Ditto
    Ditto
    uuuumm, group thinking?
    Fox News, man :ohwell:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    42b.gif

The host of The Soup calls her The Human Thumb.

That's funny!
    Why my children wake up at 7am....NO MATTER WHAT!
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    1) why does a woman with C or bigger size boobs need a push up bra???

2) high heels....oww!

3) not showering after the gym, and using the excuse "the pheromones from my sweat attract men." just EWWW

what else makes you ask "WTF?!"

Being a female with DD's, I can say I want a push up bra because gravity takes effect and I rather them be up than down. Not only that, the push up is MUCH more support and more easy going on my body.

I was just going to say that lol. I'm a DD too, and the bigger they are, the more they need to be pushed up. :tongue:
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Honey-Boo-Boo-Dollar-makes-me-holler-gif.gif

42b.gif

Not humanity...insanity

The fact that THAT got a show on it's own is a major question to humanity... the kid is drinking freaking Mt. Dew on a regular basis, already on the chubby side, and clearly the mom is beyond that... it's scary... and how she acts... smh.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Liberals
    Ditto
    Ditto
    uuuumm, group thinking?
    Fox News, man :ohwell:

This type of crap here makes me question people...blah blah Republicans blah blah Democrats...oh just shut up and vote. :huh:
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hey don't diss on my push up bras and ridiculously high heels - they make me feel sexy and fabulous.

My most current questioning reality story:

I work at home depot. The other day while working in the paint department, a can exploded shooting paint into my eyes and mouth. It burned like crazy and a girl I work with had to lead me blind to the back of the store to an emergency eye wash station. After I had about 70% of the paint out of my eyes I went to clean up in the bathroom. Try to visualize this: I'm 20, have paint splattered all over me I can hardly see,, including coating my face, I'm soaking wet from the eye wash (literally dripping water) and rushing to the restroom as fast as I can. AND a customer quite literally grabs me and pulls me down an aisle while yelling about how long he's been waiting for help and starts shooting me questions (they were questions about flooring..... something I know nothing about).

THAT MAKES ME QUESTION HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONESTLY PEOPLE! JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE WORKS CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT MAKE THEM LESS HUMAN THAN YOU!!!!!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Liberals

Ditto

Ditto

uuuumm, group thinking?

Nope was lazy....here you go.
    Far left and far right make me question humanity...
  • courtneyleem
    Options
    The fact that Firefly and Dollhouse were both cancelled far before their time. Terrible tragedy.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    High heels make you question humanity?

yup, more specifically the new 5" heels, 7" platforms, the like.....not normal 3" ones ^-^"

My BF and I are "IN LOVE" with the new heels!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    The hell are you hating on Bohemian Rhapsody for? That makes me question humanity. :indifferent:

I sincerely hope you are being all kinds of facetious...

I derped when I should've herped. My bad.

You are forgiven.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    This Thread! If someone is so Shallow that those 3 things makes one question HUMANITY, then wars over oil, Slavery, and Starvation have no meaning or chance for healing with this generation.
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Paedophiles make me question humanity!!:mad: :angry:

5.5 inch heels are the norm for me! :flowerforyou:

Girls that literally starve themselves and then say that they're not anorexic, just make me so angry :mad:
  • melindadunston
    Options
    $4.00 per gallon gas!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Animal abuse…..I cannot comprehend how cruel the human species can be.

I always laugh when people accuse pit bulls of being the vicious ones.
    100% agree on people hurting animals. We can be monsters. But on the lighter side, Justin Bieber and Jersey Shore make me question the future. :'(
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

2) high heels....oww!

why does it bother you what bra other women wear? maybe they don't want to look cold all of the time?
    they make you stand taller and straighter

what makes me question humanity? People who judge others.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Republicans
    :tongue:
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    This Thread! If someone is so Shallow that those 3 things makes one question HUMANITY, then wars over oil, Slavery, and Starvation have no meaning or chance for healing with this generation.

wars over oil, Slavery, and Starvation

^^^these^^^
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options

2) high heels....oww!

3) not showering after the gym, and using the excuse "the pheromones from my sweat attract men." just EWWW

what else makes you ask "WTF?!"

Being a female with DD's, I can say I want a push up bra because gravity takes effect and I rather them be up than down. Not only that, the push up is MUCH more support and more easy going on my body.

this.

DD true strory. Bigger boobs are heavy!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    card.jpg
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, that is all.

winner lock the thread!