Bananas .... Mhm

Options
2»

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i am patiently waiting for this thread to take the expected turn.

hurry up, already
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    I think bananas are the perfect most versatile fruit.. and theyre so filling :heart:
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love bananas. All bananas. With everything.

Plain bananas. Bananas with peanut butter. Bananas with chocolate sauce. Bananas with whip cream. Bananas with chocolate sauce AND whip cream. Banana pancakes. Banana strawberry pancakes. Chocolate covered frozen bananas. Bananas in my cereal. Banana bread. Banana oatmeal bars. Banana in oatmeal.

Mmmmmmm.. Bananas.

Me too!
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a whole wheat, flax and oat wrap with 1 tbs crunchy peanut butter, 1/4 cup fresh blueberries and 1/2 banana. I nuked it for 40 seconds and mmmmmmm.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I wish I liked bananas but even the smell turns my stomach.

I swear I used to eat them mushed up in sandwiches with sugar sprinkled on top when I was a kid, so I tried
    it again a few years back but urgh...... tried them with custard too, but to no avail. I've given up trying.
    :heart: love them in everything

Did you decide that what you said before the edit was inappropriate? If so, I think you've made a good decision.

mhm.. lol

Thought so :) I saw what you said.
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    It should be illegal for women to eat banannas when men are present. We cannot be held responsible for staring and wondering.................???????
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    I wish I liked bananas but even the smell turns my stomach.

I swear I used to eat them mushed up in sandwiches with sugar sprinkled on top when I was a kid, so I tried
    it again a few years back but urgh...... tried them with custard too, but to no avail. I've given up trying.
    :heart: love them in everything

Did you decide that what you said before the edit was inappropriate? If so, I think you've made a good decision.

mhm.. lol

Thought so :) I saw what you said.

Lol. Shhh .. between you and I.