Gained weight but Thinner? (Pics)

I was 137lbs in the black and I am 140lbs in the other picture, am I crazy or do I look thinner? LOL

Before 167lbs and During 137lbs

beforenafter.jpg

This is during 137lbs and after 140lbs

afternafter1.jpg

Replies

• browi
    browi Posts: 47 Member
    Looking great!

20821869.png
  • ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    it MIGHT just be the cut of the first outfit combined with where your hands are sitting. you're pulling the focus of the picture to your midsection. but, really, you look fantastic in both pictures. you look so healthy and fit.
  • it could be the outfit that made you look different, it could be the angle or the pose, or.. you could have toned up and so you're tighter everywhere.
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    You're looking great. Congrats.
  • trinaburk
    trinaburk Posts: 12 Member
    You look awesome in both pic.'s
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    You look awesome in both picks..but your legs do look thinner. Congrats on the weight loss. :)
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 441 Member
    You look awesome in both pic.'s
    ^^This^^ You look fabulous!
  • you really do look smaller no you are not crazy, you look totally amazing
  • No Teena! You're not crazy girl, you're HOTT!!! OW OW!! Looking great-keep up the great work!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    look great :) if you don't mind me asking , what height are you ?
  • taicampbell1
    taicampbell1 Posts: 29 Member
    Yes, you actually do look smaller in the picture on the right, but you look fab in both:)...Keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    your hips and thighs look slimmer in the 2nd pic...but like everyone else said, you are smokin in both!
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Your thighs are definitely smaller in the second pic, but girl you are a fox in both pics!
  • ninick
    ninick Posts: 44 Member
    your hips and thighs look slimmer in the 2nd pic...but like everyone else said, you are smokin in both!

agree :)
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Muscle is heavier than fat, so the increase might reflect adding some muscle while still appearing "thinner". I think both the shots below look pretty good TBH. Also weight fluctuates pretty dramatically at different points during the day (up to about 7 lbs I think). So a variance of 3 lbs is well within the "margin of error" so to speak.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    You look FANTASTIC!
  • You look great, and definetlt think you look smaller

Muscle weighs more then fat, I'm 5lbs up but a size smaller
  • Been working out? Muscle weighs more than fat. You can't always measure your success by the scales..the way you look and feel count for more than that number. You look great!!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Good positive changes! :smokin:
    Way back in the stone ages (1986), I spent the summer riding my bicycle to work. Boston MA to Burlington every day. By the end of the summer my jeans were much tighter in the legs but looser in the waste. So yup, what others said. Shifting weight from fat to muscle is good weight change all the same.
    Back in 1986 I was actually under weight. About 160-165 pounds. Skinny for my 6' frame. I was also still actively bulimic. The riding everyday could also have been considered a symptom of "exercise bulimia." Had I been eating properly, the results could have been more positive.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    You look so good in both my goodness.....Yes you do look smaller and leaner....Good Job....My goal is to get to 135-138...and man have you gave me inspiration.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!