New

Options
Hi there everyone I'm new today. I'm in it alone no close friends want to do this with me so I really hope I can find support out there? Does this really work is my question? I'm one of those who wants results yesterday! Teehee. Anyhow I would love to hear your success and how you did it! U go girls and guys!!!

Replies

• juliebeesd
    Options
    You're not alone in the "we want results NOW" category, but I promise you the weight will come off if you just keep at it! Soon Day 1 will turn into Week 1, then Month 1, etc. - and you will be so proud of yourself!

What worked for me was sticking to a routine. I planned out what I would eat and when, and stuck to it (eating and drinking water every 2 hours). I refused to let my thoughts trickle down the road of, "What if I just eat one bite? It won't hurt!" If I did slip up, I didn't say, "Oh well, now I'll eat poorly the rest of the day." (These are all things that enabled me to fail in the past.)

After your first weigh in (I suggest waiting a week), you will see results and be filled with such confidence! It gets a lot easier after you've gotten past the first couple of weeks.

Good luck!