Is there a "Yosemite Sam" personality type??? :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: Keep em coming.:laugh: :laugh:
  • beakstar79
    beakstar79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    INFJ
    Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
    22 - 62- 38 -11
    Awesome...that was fun, they had me pegged pretty well and I am a therapist which is apparently one of the common professions among INFJs

Lauren...it's you and me girl...go INFJ:drinker:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    ENFJ.....I'm reading up on it to see exactly....what that might mean....:huh:

Another ENFJ here.:smile:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I'm an ESFJ...it told me one of the best fields for me is elementary education....go figure ;)
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    %
    11 50 38 67
    :bigsmile: I thought this was pretty cool :) Thanks J

You got it my sweet. :wink: :happy:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    ***ENFP's IN THE HOUSE!!!!!**** You love us for our "zany charm!"

Thanks for the test, Sgt. these are always so interesting! Now I gotta go find out if I'm doing the right job for my personality...

Your Type is
    ENFP
    Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
    Strength of the preferences %
    11 12 75 33

Social/Personal Relationships: ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to the more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality. They are outgoing, fun, and genuinely like people. As SOs/mates they are warm, affectionate (l ots of PDA), and disconcertingly spontaneous. However, attention span in relationships can be short; ENFPs are easily intrigued and distracted by new friends and acquaintances, forgetting about the older ones for long stretches at a time. Less mature ENFPs may need to feel they are the center of attention all the time, to reassure them that everyone thinks they're a wonderful and fascinating person.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Thanks for the test, Sgt. these are always so interesting! Now I gotta go find out if I'm doing the right job for my personality...

Your Type is
    ENFP
    11 12 75 33

Social/Personal Relationships: ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to the more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality. They are outgoing, fun, and genuinely like people. As SOs/mates they are warm, affectionate (l ots of PDA), and disconcertingly spontaneous. However, attention span in relationships can be short; ENFPs are easily intrigued and distracted by new friends and acquaintances, forgetting about the older ones for long stretches at a time. Less mature ENFPs may need to feel they are the center of attention all the time, to reassure them that everyone thinks they're a wonderful and fascinating person.

Yeah, I score ENFP half the time, and INFP the other. Kinda depends on how social I feel at the time I take the test.

Glad you like it WL!

-J
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options

Your Type is
    ENFP
    11 12 75 33

Yeah, I score ENFP half the time, and INFP the other. Kinda depends on how social I feel at the time I take the test.

Glad you like it WL!

-J

Well then, as one ENFP to another, please allow me to reassure you that everyone thinks you are a wonderful and fascinating person. Now back to your regularly scheduled disconcerting spontaneity.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Your Type is
    ENFP
    11 12 75 33

Glad you like it WL!

-J

Now back to your regularly scheduled disconcerting spontaneity.

Yep, that's a pretty accurate description. :wink: :laugh:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    It said I was a c*nt!

Poor me.

:laugh:

na, says INTP
    Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
    11 50 25 33

That said all scores are faily low

Al
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    What if you're too impatient to finish the questions???? :ohwell:

LOL!!! I love Yosemite Sam!! "When I says Woah, I MEANNNSSS WOAH!!!"
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Your Type is
    ENFJ
    Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
    33 88 50 44

I think that's a bit different from what it was yesterday. But, I took a little more time thinking about each question.
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    What if you're too impatient to finish the questions???? :ohwell:

LOL!!! I love Yosemite Sam!! "When I says Woah, I MEANNNSSS WOAH!!!"
    This coming from someone who had a quote from Elmer Fudd for awhile. Hmmm - think I'm seeing a pattern here. :smile:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Your Type is
    ISTJ
    Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
    89 38 25 56

Wow fits me to a "T"!! Scary to be compared to Eeyore and Fred Mertz :noway: :cry:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Pretty cool! :glasses:

My type is ENFJ...

Extraverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging
    11% 12% 50% 33%

Brief Description:
    ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are. ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Your Type is
    ESFJ
    Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
    89 12 62 1

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
    very expressed extravert

slightly expressed sensing personality

distinctively expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Providers take it upon themselves to insure the health and welfare of those in their care, but they are also the most sociable of all the Guardians, and thus are the great nurturers of social institutions such as schools, churches, social clubs, and civic groups. Providers are very likely more than ten percent of the population, and this is fortunate for the rest of us, because friendly social service is a key to their nature. Wherever they go, Providers happily give their time and energy to make sure that the needs of others are met, and that social functions are a success.

hmmm interesting! lol...
    hugs!
    ali and to all those ESFJ's.... holler and I feel you!! lol
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Jo-Jo, I am actually really surprised that there is another INFP around. We tend to be about the rarest of the Jungian personality types. That rocks totally.

INFP REPRESENT!!! (woot)
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Your Type is
    INTJ
    Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
    22 12 12 33
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Your Type is
    INFJ
    33 12 12 67

Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power.

INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ.

"There's something rotten in Denmark." Accurately suspicious about others' motives, INFJs are not easily led. These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time. Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.

INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately.

Writing, counseling, public service and even politics are areas where INFJs frequently find their niche.