Everyone's favorite heathly snack?

Options
so what's everyone's favorite snack that is healthy too..(and maybe a little sweet haha)?
and how many calories are in it? :laugh:

Replies

• tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    sweet freedom fudge bars!- 45

1 small banana cut into peices and rolled in 1/4 cup of honey bunches of oats- thats my new fav. 130cals
  • pfunkt
    Options
    1/ 2 cup fage yogurt (i use the 2% but you can use 0%)
    1/4 cup fresh blueberries
    1/4 cup fresh raspberries
    1/4 cup ffresh cut mango
    (or any combo of fruit you might like :)
    1 tablespoon sliced almonds
    1 teaspoon honey

It's like a little parfait and super healthy

all for about 250 calories

YUM :)
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack is Sugar Free Mousse Temptations by Jello, it has 60 cal, 3g of fat, 9g carbs, 0 sugar. I like the carmel creme ones. Very yummy and satisfying.
  • chellebelle
    Options
    I like the Special K crackers with a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese. The crackers are 90 cals & the cheese is 35 cals. I eat it slow and it feels like a lot of food. I also have a White Cheddar rice cake and a small V8. Yummy. Not much of sweet eater so I'm not really any help there.
  • Questfor250
    Options
    well if I have to say, my new favorite is Great Harvest Golden Flax bread, 2 slices, two tablespoons Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter, and 1 medium banana. problem is it is a 530 calorie snack (120X2, 190, 100) I don't eat as often anymore but it is all healthy and awesome.

I also have recently found the Dole Pineapple and Creme Parfaits for 120 calories. Or the Peaches and Creme Parfait for 130 calories.
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    100 calorie bags of microwave popcorn! It looks like a lot of popcorn so I get fooled into thinking I'm getting away with something. :devil: If you like sweet, try the kettle corn variety.

Thanks to another post regarding low-cal chocolate snacks,I just tried for the first time Hunt's Snack Pack 70 Calorie chocolate pudding cups. I added 2 Tbs of fat free cool whip and had a surprisingly rich and creamy snack that cured my once-a-month chocolate craving for a mere 85 calories!!
  • NicoleAJordan
    NicoleAJordan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    pistachios
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Yogurt with frozen blueberries (just thawed a little bit) and topped with a little bit of homemade granola. Approximately 100-150 cal and it's like ice cream :)).
  • wendyrezvani
    Options
    Kellogg's - Special K Fruit Crisp - Strawberry, 2 crisps 100cal 20g 2g 1g 0mg 80mg 7g 0g . This are new and really good..
  • melissa1337
    Options
    these all sound really good because i have a major sweet tooth and that's where i will mess up in a day if i'm going to mess up anywhere. thank you:happy:
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    I like rice cakes. Yummy! and 50 cals each (i like apple cinnamon ones)

Bananas are filling too.

Or a piece of bread with almond butter.

Now I'm hungry and it's too late to snack! :blushing:
  • siobhannestor
    Options
    Yogurt with frozen blueberries (just thawed a little bit) and topped with a little bit of homemade granola. Approximately 100-150 cal and it's like ice cream :)).

Me too! with a little bit of stevia to sweeten. Also, apple slices with peanut or almond butter. :D
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    No Pudge Brownies...best because you can make a single serving.
  • WendiMac2Be
    WendiMac2Be Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a few:
    Frigo Cheese Heads Light String Cheese (great to throw in my bag when I'm on the go...)
    Celery with Laughing Cow cheese spread
    Dannon Light N Fit yogurt (I used to eat Yoplait but it has High Fructose Corn Syrup)

Strawberries & Raspberries
    Hardboiled Eggs
    Orville Redenbacher's 100 Calorie bags of Light Butter popcorn (not even that since I share with the dogs!)
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i love bananas! haha. they are like eating candy to me, they taste so sweet. and they fill me up!
    also, popcorn! yum. tastes good, good on the cals if you're eating smart pop, and keeps you regular. always a plus :)
    a sweet treat i like are chapmans sugar free fudge bars. they are less than 100 calories i think. they taste just like a fudgesicle. yummmm! perfect for that time of the month when all you want is 10 lbs of chocolate haha.
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    8 oz skim milk
    1 scoop of Isolate whey protein cafe mocha protein powder
    1 tsp creamy peanut butter
    5 ice cubes

soooo yummy!!! about 250 cals but you get alot of protein and it really helps my sweet tooth and chocolate cravings
  • trachnurse
    Options
    I love the sugar free tapioca pudding by Cozy Shack, under 100 calories and even has 4 grams of fibre, creamy filling and delicious. I often pair it with a small handful of raw almonds.
  • jessiebeatrice
    Options
    The Naked Brand juices--I buy them at the gas station on my way to work but I've seen them at the regular grocery store and also at the wholesale club. Only problem is one bottle is 2 servings, might be 2.5, and they're a little expensive..BUT Its super filling, you could drink it for a meal and there's a lot of fruit in it--very sweet. Watch out for the ones with the protein powder in them, they taste kind of funky..however.

Also a favorite: Lara Bars--they're all natural and I find them in the healthy food/organic food section at the grocery store and sometimes at the wholesale club for a great deal. They have literally 4 or 5 ingredients in each bar mostly just nuts and fruit. No crazy chemicals or preservatives, or other bad stuff. My favorite flavors are the: cherry pie, apple pie, or key lime pie--are we catching onto a theme here? (I like pie).
  • NavyWife2010
    Options
    Of course: Weight Watcher's Giant Chocolate Fudge bar--110 calories and only 1 gram of fat! yummy, so refreshing and cold!, then of course my secret, 1 oz. of Lindt 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate--also 110 calories, and so good for you, tons of antioxidants!, and another favorite is 1/4 cup of raw walnuts--180 calories, so healthy, lots of the good fat, Omega-3's, brain & heart boosters!
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love dark chocolate too as long as its 70% or more... I love string cheese its under 100cal and also goldfish crackers you can have like 51 for like 140calories.