WOW...What a beginning to this Journey :)

Options
Well it is the end of my first week of my journey to good health. I am down 6.5 lbs in my first week...that was a great loss...SO HAPPY :bigsmile: I am beginning to learn a lot too about myself and how I got to this state and weight to start with. I know people say it all the time but I am beginning to understand (by experience this time) that it is truly a Mind-Body-Spirit journey. It's a deep process of healing on a number of levels and I am just at the tip of the iceberg! Bring it on because I think for the first time in my overweight life I am ready for the total and complete challenge...It is amazing what hard work, personal exploration, and effort can do:flowerforyou: Cheers to continuing on the path of a healthy life :drinker:

Replies

• beakstar79
    beakstar79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well it is the end of my first week of my journey to good health. I am down 6.5 lbs in my first week...that was a great loss...SO HAPPY :bigsmile: I am beginning to learn a lot too about myself and how I got to this state and weight to start with. I know people say it all the time but I am beginning to understand (by experience this time) that it is truly a Mind-Body-Spirit journey. It's a deep process of healing on a number of levels and I am just at the tip of the iceberg! Bring it on because I think for the first time in my overweight life I am ready for the total and complete challenge...It is amazing what hard work, personal exploration, and effort can do:flowerforyou: Cheers to continuing on the path of a healthy life :drinker:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! CHEERS :drinker: :drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats!
    That's an awesome start!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    you'll get alot of use out of this site. everyone is so nice, and supportive. congrats! and just think... it's only been a week! you're doing awesome!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    congratulations, and good work! :flowerforyou: