New User! Mom of toddler!

Options
Hi everyone! I've gained and lost weight for 32 years, and am ready to give it my all to STOP the yo yo! Friend me if you'd like and we can support each other!

Replies

• Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello! I joined a few months ago, but I'm just starting to get really serious. My baby is now nine, it's definitely time to finally lose that baby weight!
  • jennaofthejungle
    jennaofthejungle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine are 3,5,&7 (soon to be 6 & 8 for the older two). My weight crept up slowly and with my youngest now three I'm twenty pounds over where I started and it's time to lose it.
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 with 5 year old twins and a three year old. I lost almost All the weight from the twins and got prego right away, which didn't exactly motivate me to lose again. ;) But I'm ready now! I want to lose about 30 pounds. Friend me if you want.
  • slsand78
    slsand78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine is 4 months. I am ready to lose the pregnancy weight. Feel free to add me.
  • MDeniseMur
    MDeniseMur Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have three boys, 26. 22 and 21 - clearly time to stop calling it my "baby weight".
  • worldofme
    worldofme Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Losing that baby weight too! I have a 15 year old son, 3 year old boy/girl twins, and my baby girl just turned 2. I am finished losing the baby weight from the pregnancies (70 in the last year) and now I just have to lose the baby weight (at least 35-40) from my childhood (hehehe).
  • Pat_A
    Options
    Losing that baby weight too. I have a 2 1/2 year old girl and a long way to go to reach my goal.
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Also trying to lose the baby weight .. have a 5 year old and a 13 month old. I still have 25-30 pounds. Plus I just joined too just the other day..
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old & would like to end the year in shape than I ended the last 2 years & use that as a jumping point for better health.