I need you all

Options
the subject sounds strange, now that I'm re-reading it... oh well!

I am by no means new to MFP. I have been on here for well over a year, however I have been MIA nearly that entire year. :noway:

Tonight I realized that I have been doing myself a HUGE disservice by staying off of the message boards. I think I was just too timid to REALLY reach out to anyone, but it suddenly hit me that we are all in the same boat and we all need each other's support.

now, off to become part of the community ! ^_^

Replies

• TheEmi
    TheEmi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I love the M & S board. Hope you have a blast. :)
  • RoboTrish
    RoboTrish Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you !
    gosh it's really been a while, I almost accidentally reported your post a second a go instead of replying to it... good thing I can still read ;)
  • babsntony1
    babsntony1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. This is my very first post in the message boards.
    Have a super day everyone.
  • Roachimumpty
    Roachimumpty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I hope you stay on the ban wagon this time round. Feel free to add me if you need friends to encourage and support you :)
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    you got this!
    the boards are a great place for information, support, sharing success and meeting new friends!
    good luck to you on your journey!!
    add me if you would like!
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you!! after about a year on here it took me until a few weeks ago to get involved in the boards and adding friends. There is a lot of great support, fantastic ideas, and good motivation on here. Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends to cheer each other on and motivate to keep it up :)
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and feel free to add me as a MFP buddy if you are looking for support and motivation. And good luck this time around.
  • RoboTrish
    Options
    @babsntony1-
    Welcome!!!!!!!! don't let this be your last post :D

@roachimumpty-
    I'm going to add you RIGHT THIS SECOND :P thank you ! !
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • RoboTrish
    Options
    @jparks341- Thank you, I'm so glad I posted this, I'm feeling more and more like this is actually gonna happen :)

@beejelblor- looks like you were in the same boat as me. I see you have made progress already and that is very motivating for me, I'm so glad you responded :D
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Just be aware of the shallow waters and the self righteous sharks in the forums
  • RoboTrish
    Options
    @ldrosophila-
    yes... I've been lurking around the boards and have seen some posts that rub me the wrong way lol. thanks for the heads up !

@nlwilliamson-
    I got this ! :P your encouraging words are working already, thanks !
  • juliette28
    Options
    Welcome back! I am a shy, very private person and fairly new to MFP, but I have really enjoyed reading the posts and getting inspiration from others...many times, the posts have given me the nudge I need to make healthier choices that day. I really love this site and hope you will, too! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • chanixxx
    Options
    (((hugs)))
  • bkennedy1981
    bkennedy1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :happy: I am also new to the message boards, but have found the encouragement that I was missing by joining the conversations. Welcome back and add me if you want to. I try to encourage all that I can.
  • rmf626
    Options
    Glad you will be participating more!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    Welcome back, I am here for u if u'd like to friend me!?!
  • letsgethealthy
    letsgethealthy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new to the boards, well fairly new to both actually. Let's try to keep this up. Add me and we'll motivate each other because you are right we're all here for the same reason, to get healthy and we all need each other's help!
  • RoboTrish
    Options
    @chanixxx-
    :D

@bkennedy1981-
    these boards are really something else, it's like everyone is looking into my soul :P but seriously, lots of people I can relate to on here. Better late than never I s'pose :)

@rmf626-
    me too, I better keep it up !

@nikic50-
    absolutely !

@letsgethealth
    sounds great! I'm a click away from adding you :) any second now... Added!
  • RoboTrish
    Options
    @juliette28-
    I appreciate you sharing with us ! look forward to hearing more from you and your shy self :)