100 plus to lose...need motivated friends :)

Options
Hi! I am in the beginning stages of my life time journey. I need to lose over 100pds. I love reading the success stories and I love having emotional support. I’ve read several peoples post on here and I would like to find people who want to make this a journey together! Happy Losing!

Brandy

P.S. Please feel free to send me a friends request!

Replies

• beach87
    Options
    Hello, I just started today and I have 100 pounds to lose as well. I would love to have a friend on here, esp. one who's going through the same thing as me. I have a lot of support right now. Please message me if you would like to be friends on here
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support you !
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey woman! Welcome to MFP. I am so in to being there for you however you may feel fit. Feel free to "friend" me :-) BTW, You are absolutely stunning. Ciao, bella!
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You're in a good place for support! Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy welcome! Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. I keep myself motivated by setting new goals when I’ve reached one. I use to weigh 350lbs now I am at 173lbs still pushing hard so I can totally relate. So keep on pushing yourself trust me if I did it you can do it. If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia
  • Leesespieces412
    Leesespieces412 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i'm in the same boat! let's do this!!!! i'm on my third week! i love getting on here and reading friends' updates... it's like a facebook where i care about what everyone is doing! LOL
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I love the success stories as well. I can't wait to BE one of them!! Feel free to add me, anyone, as long as you're active and serious about this weight loss thing =)
  • zumbaabby
    Options
    Add me if you would like! I was in the same boat a couple of years ago and Zumba was my saving grace! I lost from 310-188, but now I'm back up too around 210! I workout at least four days a week and try to eat right most of the time :). I know you can do this! Just set some mini-goals and get on it :)!
  • SandieM7
    SandieM7 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey Brandy - we are all here for the same reason - and we all need as much support as we can get. I just began my journey as well...although like most of us, this is not my first rodeo. Friend me if you're interested. I have about 55-60 lbs. to lose so I know I'll need as much encouragement as I can get as well. Good luck and welcome to MFP - so far I'm loving it. I tried many programs weight watchers being the most recent....I feel that counting calories is the most efficient and easiest means to our goals!!!!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Success stories on here are the main things that keep me motivated and focused on continuing towards my goal. MFP is exactly what I needed to change my life. I could not be more grateful for this web site and all the wonderful people that really are helping each other become healthier.
  • skibarules
    Options
    Believing for a life change! have lots to lose, but focusing on those baby steps. Would love to co-motivate!:happy:
  • skibarules
    Options
    Love your rodeo comment!
    Fitness is my goal too.
    Would love some positive friends as I begin this program:smile:
  • grantsmommy30
    Options
    Hi I am in need of losing about 100 lbs. I have found that my biggest obstacle is motivation. I will do good for a week then I am done. I would love to have someone to help me along the way who is in the same need as myself.

Candi
  • fabulessmommy
    fabulessmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I am so excited to have so many of us that can help each other. Happy Losing! :)
  • evsullivan
    Options
    Anyone feel free t o add me! :)
  • smilez230
    Options
    Hey......I need love and support too! Add me :)
  • grammiejul
    grammiejul Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I had 110 to lose. Now, I have lost 46. I did by making small changes slowly. I went from total couch potato to excercising three times a week and wondering where to fit in just a bit more. U am addicted to the sense of empowerment I am getting with each small but doable change.Log in every day and read the forums here, scan the Sucess Stories section of the forum.

YOU CAN DO THIS! If I can, anyone can.
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like your off to a good start., Stick with the program and you will do well. I have found if walk on my lunch time it then i'm not just sitting there watching everybody else eat and then getting more hungry than i really am plus i'm burning calories as I go. I have only about 25 lbs to loose but your more than welcome to add me as friend. I will be continuing on using this even after i drop the weight.
    Gordon
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi brandy and everyone else LOL. I'm here to offer support to everyone! Together we can achieve our goals. I want to lose 63 pounds overall. WE CAN DO IT! I'm on here multiple times a day since I joined yesterday LOL. Kind of getting addicted to tracking what I eat and that's GREAT!
  • OraSabean
    Options
    Hi Brandy, I also have over 100lbs to lose and recently got serious about this I think we could be a big help to each other