BIKINI READY IN 3 MONTHS

Options
I came across MyFitnessPal iPhone app last weekend and i already LOOOOOOVE it. i'm obsessed! I had my first child last May and am struggling to lose my last 10lbs or so. I recently booked a beach vacation in the puerto plata in may and need to be back to my pre-baby weight in 3 months! I've tried crash dieting, but of course the weight came back so hopefully i can pull this off, but I think I've given myself ample time. I LOVE to snack late at night and i'm trying HARD to stop. any pointers??

Replies

• Jelywa
    Jelywa Posts: 13
    Options
    To help with the night snacking, drink more water and keep healthy snacks like veggies available and ready to eat (ex. celery cut up, carrots peeled etc.)
  • TENDERONI
    Options
    That used to be my problem, but I find that when watching television, I was at my worst when it came to snacking. Instead of candy.. I would pop a mini bag of 94% fat free popcorn, or hot tea with lemon and honey for the sweet taste, and once gone cut off the television, read or just get much needed rest. (smile) Once you get out of the habit, I think it'll be a lot easier for you. (smile)

Try it.. I think you'll do well... Good Luck!!!