Advice.......words of wisdom!

Options
Okay so I finally went and joined a gym because although I have no problems losing weight(lbs)..... I wanna tone up all this loose skin and reduce my body fat percentage......anyway with a membership you get a free assessment which includes weigh-in,measurements,body fat percentage, and a free workout with a trainer.......so I was supposed to have my assessment with a guy named Jonathon but after 3 cancellations by him for bs he comes out and says all we wanna do is sell u training sessions SO I was PISSED about getting blown off so I called and complained and they set me up with a new trainer.......so anyways I go in there meet the guy and he is awesome-when I saw him I was thinkin omg another douche cuz he is super hot to me anyways but turns out he is super cool and he understands where I'm coming from because he has actually been there and he gets my goals and wants to help me which is awesome and I was almost immediately comfortable talking and sharing stuff with him anyway I didnt think I would sign up for a trainer cuz they r so expensive but he cut the cost in half for me cuz he understands I WANT TO CHANGE and better myself......so blah blah blah anyways to get to the point of this post.............................I soooooo totally now have a huge crush on the guy which is rediculous right? But the funny thing is I kinda get a vibe from him that he may be attracted to me a little...........IDK maybe I'm seeing something that aint there because I'm into him but IDK.....so yall tell me......here is what is happening........I havent started my training sessions but e stands around watching me like the whole time I'm there,and after I worked out I was standing over watching the zumba class to see if I wanted to maybe do it cuz I do it at home and he came and found me and we just talked for 20-30 minutes about all kinds of stuff and he tells me about a girl who worksout there who wants to get with him but he isnt attracted to her cuz she is too skinny and just all kinds of stuff like that and i'm soooo attracted to the guy and not just for his body but his personality but IDK if he is just bein nice and its wishful thinkin on my part or if I should just suck it up and ask him if I got a shot cuz I'm not really shy I just dont wanna mess up a possible friendship jumpin the gun........any info/advice would be great THANKS PEEPS!!!!!!!

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Don't jump the gun just yet, a lot of personal trainers can be flirty and it's their job to interact with people.
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I get that you are attracted to this guy and all, and that is what it is. However......very unprofessional on his part. He is a trainer and you are a client, and it is his job to maintain it at that.

PS he may be "checking you out" when you aren't working with him because he knows that you are new and he doesn't want you to do something in such a way that you will get hurt.
  • mindy_moorehead
    Options
    yep I get all that cuz I know its his job so we will just wait and see I guess right! If he is interested it will come out one way or another and if h isnt ill figure it out and we can be friends cuz he is a cool guy! Thanks folks!