Looking for weight loss buddies

Options
Corny, I know. Lol. I heard and know for a fact that it's easier to lose weight with a support system so
Introduce yourself and send me a request. Let's do this together!! I don't have a lot to lose, maybe like 15ish pounds but those are the hardest ones aren't they?!!. Anyway, I'm Drea. 32 yrs old. From Philly, pa

Replies

• yvonnemoore003
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request.
  • jronan21
    jronan21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Drea. I got in with the same amount to lose as yourself. I have about five and half pounds left and it is slowly happening for me. I really enjoy the mfp tool and am looking for some friends to encourage and be encouraged by. I will send you a request.
  • justbeingbetty
    Options
    Hi Drea - sent FR
    most of my family is in Philly btw...I love it there
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah... I am always happy for new friends to support and I love seeing other peoples success on here - motivates me to keep at - so anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    I have about the same amount left to lose. You may add me if you like.
  • Educ8rChic
    Educ8rChic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Drea
    > Kesha. 33 and in Kansas City, KS. Nice to meet you! :smile:

I'm always looking for peeps to help me hang on the bandwagon. I've sent you a FR. Looking forward to "seeing" less of you in the days/weeks to come.
  • Sandee2k
    Options
    Hey Drea....I'm Sandra and I just joined MFP a little over a week ago. I'd also like to have friends for encouragement & support. I just sent you a friend request. :smile:
  • Please add me i'm looking for weight loss buddies also i need movational im a mother of two teenagers one whose disable,I'm a diabectic i wanna live to see my my family multiply :)
  • Sarah0003
    Sarah0003 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    In the same boat, trying to lose about the same amount. Sending you a friend request, add me if you like!
    Sarah, 30, Seattle, WA