Need a TASTY Protein Shake or Bar

Now I do not eat shakes or bars on a regular basis but I need something very portable for 2 days worth of lunches in October. Need something quick and easy to carry that will fill me up. What is your favorite protein shake or bar?

Replies

• Sheff612
    Sheff612 Posts: 12 Member
    Luna bars are good. Haven't had a flavor yet that I don't like but my favorites would probably be chocolate dipped coconut and chocolate peppermint stick. The mint cookie crumble flavor by balance bar is another good one I've tried.
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    I use Maxines Burn it comes in Strawberry, chocolate or Vanilla.. I have Chocolate.. plus also Body low carb bites are good
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Pure Protein bars are very filling with lots of protein and they taste great! I like either the smores one or the chocolate deluxe one :wink:
  • I love TotalSoy Protein shake drink mix. I have it every morning for breakfast, and just one serving fills me up and gets me through to lunch.
  • The vanilla tastes much better than the chocolate...in my opinion.
    The chocolate tastes like Hershey's chocolate milk mix that has been sitting too long.
  • Quest bars original formula chocolate brownie
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Visalus no holds bar....I do not do the 90 day challenge, I do not promote this as far as selling it and getting commision, however, I had a friend give me 2 bags of it and it is INCREDIBLE!! I use almond milke, berries a little sugar free fat free pudding mix and ice... it tastes just like cake batter...I am considering ordering more but its a little pricey and seems gimmicky but I really love the flavor and its very low cal and chocked full of great benefits, look it up or order a sample~! :) good luck
  • I like GNC products.
    I take a chocolate GNC post, mixed with an Optimum nutrition product. If you don't add a lot of water its a thick shake and I think its tasty.
    As for bars, I like Atikins, but they're not very filling. They just taste good.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Love the premier protein bars and cytosport(muscle milk) protein mix. We buy both at costco. All three flavors of the bars are good, although I prefer the chocolate ones! Both mixes are great too. we use unsweetened vanilla almond milk and if we have access to a blender add in some spinach/kale and some berries or a banana. My husband also likes the cliff builder bars. I personally have never tried them. I use to eat the premier bars when I worked in a operating room. it kept me full and able to keep going for sometimes up to 6hrs before I could eat again. was the first bar I found that could do that so I stuck with it. good luck on your search!

have a sister and brother in law who swear by the shakeology drink mix.