Looking to get in shape!

Options
Hey everyone,

Relatively new to MFP. Trying to hold myself accountable for my diet and hopefully get in shape. Looking for any new friends who want to join me on this journey!

Cheers,
H

Replies

• MarlainaNicole
    MarlainaNicole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I too am new to the site and am anxious to achieve my fitness goals! Good luck on your journey to getting fit!
  • Powergurl
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP. I joined a while back however I never took advantage to what the website offers. I am in the same boat as you. I want to change my lifestyle so I hope that I can motivate you and you motivate me. :)
  • MattPBTX
    MattPBTX Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I have only been here a few weeks, but I am totally addicted. So many helpful posts and people. Stick with it and you'll succeed for sure! Add me if you would like a little motivation!
  • clairemckinley1
    Options
    Add me x
  • Kat082
    Options
    Welcome! Been here for about a month or so this time around! you guys can add me for some support!!! good luck on your journey and we are all here to achieve the same goal!!!
  • bigdogmp
    bigdogmp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i am kind of new i have been on sense July and have lost 24lbs so far i go to gym at least 5 times a week and a doctor that checks my progress at the VA i plan on losing until i get to 275 that is my goal add me if you would like
  • jaimecopeland
    Options
    I've tried MFP in the past and did not stick with it for very long. I am looking to start Insanity soon (or Tapout XT), and I am hoping to have the will power to really stick with it. Shift work and 2 yr old twins do a number on my motivation. Hoping that by staying accountable via MFP I will be successful. Support and accountability may be the key! I am seeing so much success on the website, I'm hoping that I can follow suit :) Great Job everyone!