Hi

Options
Hi all I have just started using this program after trying unsuccessfully to lose weight for the last 2 months...
I'm hoping to get some useful tips and hopefully get some motivation to keep me going.
Thanks
Aimee

Replies

• chachachapoi
    Options
    I just joined up too, we can motivate each other!
  • madanvineet
    Options
    hi... i'm new myself... feel free to add me and if you have questions... I've been doing intensive workout and following the calorie count and have seen fair results.
  • dallasfloyd
    Options
    i have been on 3 days.. and lost 3lbs with some light exercise.. i.e. walking on a thread mill and coaching baseball. It seens so easy if you hit you goals for Cal, fat, etc. So far I love it I hope to continue the trend.

feel free to add me

Chachachapoi!! I love your dog.. I love mine also!!! (see pics)
  • spooney36
    spooney36 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have just joined over a week ago after attempting to lose a bit of weight through SW group but felt I needed a bit more help and motivation. Been here before about a year ago and lost 16lbs then so hoping to better that this time.

Good luck with your weight loss journey. xx
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    HI There i been on the site a while its a great aid to a healthier lifestyle and a big help reading others posts to keep you motivated ...feel free to add me and good luck to everyone :)
  • dallasfloyd
    Options
    HI There i been on the site a while its a great aid to a healthier lifestyle and a big help reading others posts to keep you motivated ...feel free to add me and good luck to everyone :)

love the dog.. Mine is about that size.. I think .............. 23lbs
  • magnolia_ah
    magnolia_ah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    hi :flowerforyou:
  • natyts
    Options

Aww is it.. he is only 10 weeks old he's adorable
  • dallasfloyd
    Options

well my baby girl is 4 years on thanksgiving this year.. ;)
  • natyts
    Options

Aww lovely i cant wait till i can take him on long walks he's far to much energy at the minute !
  • dallasfloyd
    Options

Aww lovely i cant wait till i can take him on long walks he's far to much energy at the minute !

I just take my girl to the dog park.. She is a runner so walking her does little good for her
  • natyts
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Hi I log on very day, really enjoy having friends who do likewise as find its a great motivation. I'm more focused on fat loss than scale losses. Feel free to add me if your serious about logging on daily and want a bit of extra support! ;-))
  • PNJB796
    PNJB796 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    A small thing that motivates me is seeing my weight reducing using the pounds scale on my ticker bar, rather than waiting TWICE as long for the Kg scale to show a decrease. Psychological I know, but it works for me. For the same reason, I use Pounds lost, rather than Pounds to go which is a much bigger number and deflates me (pardon the pun!). I do this because it shows my current success not my potential failure.
  • spooney36
    spooney36 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A small thing that motivates me is seeing my weight reducing using the pounds scale on my ticker bar, rather than waiting TWICE as long for the Kg scale to show a decrease. Psychological I know, but it works for me. For the same reason, I use Pounds lost, rather than Pounds to go which is a much bigger number and deflates me (pardon the pun!). I do this because it shows my current success not my potential failure.

Great ideas! xx