Cats or Dogs

Options
I am not asking which you like- sorry
Which do you think expends more calories- washing two Chow labs or two angry cats (one long hair and one calico)?

I know which two caused the most blood loss- by the way here is your image- overweight lady sitting in the doorway of the enclosed tub keeping an angry wet soapy cat inside the tub without getting too bloody- bandaids and ointment here I come!:noway:

Replies

• BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Which do you think expends more calories- washing two Chow labs or two angry cats (one long hair and one calico)?

I know which two caused the most blood loss- by the way here is your image- overweight lady sitting in the doorway of the enclosed tub keeping an angry wet soapy cat inside the tub without getting too bloody- bandaids and ointment here I come!:noway:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

I'm going to go with the kitties... my 18 pound cat puts up quite the fight when I wash him...
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sorry to hear about the blood loss. I'll stick with my dog. He loves baths.:noway: Hope the cat wounds heal quickly. :flowerforyou:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Cats. Definitely.
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    :laugh: People who wash their cats are brave souls. No thank you!
  • BlackBeltLJ
    Options
    or at least bloody
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I'll go with the cats

:flowerforyou:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

ROFL
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    Dog....ummmmm ...only because my Black/ white cat Mr. Bojangles...LOVES a bath....:noway:

When he had his first bath....I was like...OKAY....here we go....and the CRAZY thing at first was a lil surprised....then LAID DOWN....and started PURRRING! OMG! :laugh: ( What a dorky cat...I guess his pic says it all!)

So hands down on my long- haired dachshund..MUTT JONEs....he's such a wuss.....whines the whole time and I have to pin him down...or he jumps all over the place looking for an exit...and he's about due for another.....(rattin'....frattin'...*#@):tongue:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Both my dogs are getting baths today. The big floppy one LOVES bathtime and even squints her eyes to encourage you to clean her face really well. When she's done I lay a towel on the floor and she rolls all over on it until she feels dry enough to continue about her day. :laugh:

Our new rescue dog is a WIMP. He shakes and pleads with those big eyes the whole time, then alternates sulking and refusing to leave my side for half an hour afterwards. :noway:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know that you had to wash a cat.......I can't even imagine that one...yikes.

All my cat does is give herself a bath 24/7.

My Jack Russell is another story...she's white...enough said?
  • BlackBeltLJ
    Options
    cats + fleas=bath
  • pandakitti
    pandakitti Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My husband "helped" me de-flea a cat once she managed to get away and fly over shoulder onto my back, to almost make her great escape...only to be stopped in her tracks...on my back...by him holdine her tail and saying to me "I've got her!!" I will take washing my three dogs any day of the week to that again!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I would say two cats. They can be vicious! Yes indeed!
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    ~laughing~

Holy Hell!

I cannot even imagine a comparison! My border collie will jump into the tub for me! She LOVES it. She also goes and gets her brush and falls asleep while I am grooming her!

Wet cats always look SOOOO funny!