Here's what 5 lbs of FAT actually looks like....

Options
seems small when you think of losing 5 lbs.....but WOW see what it really looks like......!!! Now imagine 10, 15, 20 lbs. Baby steps, but does it add up quick!!! This is amazing!!

http://app1.unmc.edu/PublicAffairs/TodaySite/sitefiles/today_full.cfm?match=5476

Replies

• gurlondrums
    Options
    It's good to know what it physically looks like. I've gotten ride of almost 3 times that. Gross. :sick:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I need to find something like this to carry around with me as a daily reminder!
  • Marcy79
    Marcy79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

lol... ew! I've got a lot of that yellow stuff to get rid of!!! blah!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I remember holding this when I was a kid in school. I can't believe 10x that amount has come off of my body. That's disgusting! :sick:
  • sssrip
    sssrip Posts: 72
    Options

I already do. It is hidding under my shirt.
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Wow makes you realize how important it is to gain musle, even at the same weight you would actually be much tighter and smaller
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    :sick: Gross I've lost 4 times that already and still have about 4 times that to lose!
    This was EXACTLY what I needed to see to get my butt in gear.
  • sdituri
    Options
    Nasty. But nice to see that muscle really does weight more than fat.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    ew thats gross
  • mamagettinfit
    mamagettinfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    eeewwwww!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I posted that on facebook - if that's not reason to workout I don't know what is!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    When I went to weight watcher they has a sample that they would pass around the room. Thanks for sharing the link.
  • sdirks
    sdirks Posts: 223 Member
    Options

I already do. It is hidding under my shirt.

you're so right! all the motivation you need is right under your shirt
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    Hey you are doing so completely awesome...I love your little Goal tracking that shows under your post. Someday I'll figure out how to do that lol. Congrats on your progress..that' inspiring!!