HI all new from England, would love friends!

Options
Hello, I am new and would love some friends, I need all the help I can get! Trying to shift baby weight, have set my goals for modest and slow weightloss as in past have rushed and crashed! Am in it for the long hall this time! Looking to lose about 30lbs, hopefully by my birthday in March :) Please add me! Thanks :)

Replies

• littlejobo120
    littlejobo120 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm from England too - Chester - About to send a request now! :)
  • Brussel_Sprout81
    Options
    I'm from Brussels, but England is the closest source of English speaking friends. I just sent you a friend request.
  • neesha2zumba
    Options
    friend request sent
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Rick in Derbyshire. Please feel free to add!
  • ellie931
    ellie931 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i'm from England too - friend request sent :)
  • aliloumck
    aliloumck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi , I,m from Scotland and new, will i do ? lol x
  • butterflyqueen1984
    Options
    im from Wiltshire in England, feel free to add me as a friend! I try and encourage people and try to stay off the sweets at work so I am mainly logged in on lunch times!
  • mdmcmillen
    mdmcmillen Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm from the states :) I'll scrutinize your diary while you sleep lol. Feel free to add me up to all in this thread.
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi, from yorkshire, will send a friend request........anybody free to add me too
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Near Nottingham, at least till new years!

Sending a request to every and any one cos more the merry after all.
  • twinklytwink
    twinklytwink Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm English but living in Scotland, always looking for new friends so feel free to add me :)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Montana born girl living in beautiful Maryland. American-but feel free to add me :D
  • dancinginrain
    dancinginrain Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    thanks all for the adds, I can't wait to get stuck in !!! :)
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Yep i'm uk too, please feel free to add me. I'm on my hols at the mo but will be back to daily logging on Sunday lol. Welcome to MFP x
  • britt22709
    Options
    Hey, Im new as well. Im from Florida please add me as a friend and we can go on this journey together!!!!!!! :)
  • allicndoistry
    Options
    Hi guys :)

I'm from Birmingham, England and have only just started investigating the 'community' so if anyone wants to add me feel free!

xx
  • loggymcwoggy
    loggymcwoggy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK too, Essex! I log in every day and have an open diary, anyone here feel free to add me!
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Surrey, I log on almost everyday, and am also trying to lose baby weight (my daughter was 11 last week! lol!) I've had lots of help and advice from this site. The best one was to CUSTOMISE you settings to 40% protein and 30% each for fat and carbs.
    All the best.
  • jozzler
    Options
    hi, I'm in North Yorkshire, sent you a request. I'm pretty new, only on week 2 :)
  • Lucy020679
    Lucy020679 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm from Torquay and also new on here. Will send friend request when I've figured out how!