Fitness Gear???

Options
Everyone knows if you look good you feel good, SO where can pretty/sexy/cute fitness gear be purchased (online and in stores). Losing weight and Im tired of looking like a grey or black spot running down the street. Big shirts and baggy shorts or pants do not make me feel very fit. I feel like I should fake it til I make it. Also when I reach my goal weight (30lbs away) Id like to reward myself with a sexy new workout fit and I know it may cost me. But i will have earned it :happy:

Replies

• JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    athleta.com

Major cuteness - love their stuff. Take a look. The models are very inspirational also.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I get cute stuff at Target. They have a pretty large workout clothes section.
  • pettyms
    pettyms Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lululemon has the best stuff ever, but some of the custom lines for Reebok have been really cute too.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    With all due respect, have you ever looked? The fitness industry is huge and you can get stuff almost everywhere now. Target and Old Navy have decent stuff. Sporting goods stores like Dlcks are loaded with it, as well as a multitude of online places. You can barely throw a stone in most retail places without hitting something fitness related.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    With all due respect, have you ever looked? The fitness industry is huge and you can get stuff almost everywhere now. Target and Old Navy have decent stuff. Sporting goods stores like Dlcks are loaded with it, as well as a multitude of online places. You can barely throw a stone in most retail places without hitting something fitness related.

Lol. Yes I know there is workout gear EVERYWHERE. But I was looking for the cute and sexy stuff that make you look so hot you wanna workout for hours just to show it off. Target, ****s, Old navy have "nice" gear. True. But I was looking for the stuff the fitness magizine ladies wear when they do those workout examples in the mags etc,
  • Curvimami
    Options
    athleta.com

Major cuteness - love their stuff. Take a look. The models are very inspirational also.

Hmm, never heard of them. I will check that out. thanks :-)
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Lululemon has the best stuff ever, but some of the custom lines for Reebok have been really cute too.

Yes Lululemon has some nice gear, they may have to be a goal reward since they are so pricey (at least for my budget). Will check out Reebok, though. I've heard good things about there current fitness clothes. Thanks!!!! :happy:
  • bbockhahn
    Options
    I have been working towards fitting into clothes from athleta.com... they also JUST opened a store near me. Their stuff is extremely cute!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I just got a bunch of really cute stuff from TJMaxx actually. It's a hit or miss but they had tons of great stuff. Everything was cheap too. Cute bright colors and it's all name brand stuff.

Rewarding myself with lululemon gear when I hit goal! Can't exactly buy $80 yoga capris for the hell of it :)
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I just got a bunch of really cute stuff from TJMaxx actually. It's a hit or miss but they had tons of great stuff. Everything was cheap too. Cute bright colors and it's all name brand stuff.

Rewarding myself with lululemon gear when I hit goal! Can't exactly buy $80 yoga capris for the hell of it :)

Lol. Exactly!! Goal weight is definitley worth Lululemon attire. Gonna save up my pennies until then :smile: