Replies

• dynad
    dynad Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I feel the same bore with what to eat send me an add
  • maritza140
    Options
    Hello,
    I keep my diary open. My meals are quite simple and sometimes a little repetitive but that's the only way I can make this work for me with my super limited time and a family that has completely different nutritional needs than me. But feel free to look and to send the friend request. I've been here less than about a month (maybe a little less).

MC
  • Purfekblue
    Options
    I'll be your friend!!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary but I am 63 and not likely to fit the profile you want in friends - I log in everyday if you want to either message or peek at my menus or whatever
  • GypsyChique
    Options
    My diary is open to friends ... I'm a bit obsessive about my diary keeping, so it might be helpful. I also have a lot of my own recipes that I've entered, so if you have questions about those, feel free to ask away. I only have a couple friends on here who are real life friends of mine, but I guess I wouldn't mind adding a couple of "strangers" for new ideas. So add me if you want ... :)
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, I love to see what everyone is eating for ideas and motivation.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to all.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open and anyone can feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • jonnyjameswalker
    Options
    Add me if you like, i work away from home and have to eat off the shelf in supermarkets.....really difficult
    Jonny
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. My food intake is pretty boring--lots of repeats from day to day--but friend me if you want.
  • steviebot
    Options
    Mine's open !
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I'm happy to share recipes.
  • sassybellex
    Options
    add me if u want. i also post all my food pictures on instagram if u want to see the visual stuff :) im Psycheex on instagram
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I have an open diary...
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I too have an open diary... I kinda eat the same thing every day for a week at a time then switch it up. Feel free to add me :)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Anyone and everyone can feel free to add me.
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My diary is open :)
  • ksouthards
    Options
    Open diary, but been on vacation this week, not eating the healthiest. Back to it next week! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • CarmenLynn75
    CarmenLynn75 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    sounds like a great idea!
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love seeing what others are eating it give me good boost and lets me know sometimes we slip up!! would love for ppl to add me!