50ish dieting buddies wanted in UK!

Options
Hi there

For the first time in years I am managing to stick to a diet with the help of myfitnesspal, and am really proud of myself. Im also swimming regularly and am starting to change shape. I've only lost eight pounds though in nine weeks and am scared that I will start losing my motivation - so ........ anyone out there in the same place that would like to chat and share motivation?

Replies

• lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Don't say only, 8lb in 9 weeks is excellent!
  • embjojo
    embjojo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • Barkorden
    Barkorden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've tried to diet millions of times over the year so having and sharing might just be what I need I,ve just turn 43 Last week.
    I'm still on my holiday at the moment so not taking the site too seriously just trying to find my way round. I'm hoping having a pool to hand will spur me on ready for when I get back to England on Tuesday . I did join te site years go but never used it I would be happy to lose 8lbs you should be well pleased well done !!! :-)
  • LDemi3
    Options
    Can I be 50ish, British but out of the UK? :smile:
  • LDemi3
    Options
    If it helps I am visiting for two weeks in October :happy:
  • mikejacobs1958
    Options
    You are most welcome to add me if you want.
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    1lb a week is over 3 stone in a year! hehe
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey 8lb in 9 weeks is fantastic - well done!!! Am 44 & in the UK - also been struggling with up & down weight - please add me if you wish!!! :flowerforyou:
  • suemorgan1969
    suemorgan1969 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hi, 43 here and live in wiltshire, feel welcome to add me
  • marymorg
    Options
    I am 47 but I was excited to see someone with a similar name. My name is Mary Sue Morgan. Hey maybe we are related. I have lost 10 pounds since I started in August. I am excited about what reliv products are doing for me. I also swim and just two days ago I started a dance fitness class- Monday thru Thursday!
  • marymorg
    Options
    Hi I am Mary Sue Morgan. I am 47 years old. I have started on the relive products and loving what it is helping me with. I have lost 10 pounds since August 3rd. I am swimming as I always have and two days ago I started a dance fitness class- Monday thru Thursday. My goal is to be back into my size 10 clothes. I currently weigh 205 so I got a ways to go.
  • wasking
    Options
    Thank you! You are right, its not 'only' .... and not its a huge ten pounds! Im more motivated than ever, and Ive got ankles back. Im definitely changing shape and people are noticing so that is motivational too.....