PAYBACK

Options
So last night one of my Marines asked me if I could work out with him and usually I get up around 0500 and run to the gym and workout however in order to fit into his schedule had to set my alarm at 0345 to make it to the gym.

Alarm goes off I wake up get ready by 0400 get a text saying "not going man" I don't wanna put the entire blame on him but due to my mental fatigue I forgot my protein shake luckily tho the gyms shop opened at 0600 but I spent $4.87 on a disgusting shake for no reason.

(I AM PUTTING THE BLAME ON HIM)

lol How should I make him suffer?

Replies

• JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Put his phone number on Craigslist in the male seeking male section.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    So last night one of my Marines asked me if I could work out with him and usually I get up around 0500 and run to the gym and workout however in order to fit into his schedule had to set my alarm at 0345 to make it to the gym.

Alarm goes off I wake up get ready by 0400 get a text saying "not going man" I don't wanna put the entire blame on him buy due to my mental fatigue I forgot my protein shake luckily tho the gyms shop opened at 0600 but I spent $4.87 on a disgusting shake for no reason.

Tell him to go to the base commander and get the keys to the drop zone.
  • digitalbill
    Options

Alarm goes off I wake up get ready by 0400 get a text saying "not going man" I don't wanna put the entire blame on him buy due to my mental fatigue I forgot my protein shake luckily tho the gyms shop opened at 0600 but I spent $4.87 on a disgusting shake for no reason.

Tell him to go to the comm center and get a bottle of frequency grease
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

^^I would go a separate route in just attracting chicks. Or you can pose as him, with his picture and put his face out there on "hot or not" and post his e-maill addy.. hahaha. too damned funny.

I'm sure you'll find a way, with you guys in the military, I wouldn't put it in the male/male sections
  • digitalbill
    Options

Alarm goes off I wake up get ready by 0400 get a text saying "not going man" I don't wanna put the entire blame on him but due to my mental fatigue I forgot my protein shake luckily tho the gyms shop opened at 0600 but I spent $4.87 on a disgusting shake for no reason.

Send him to the motor pool with instructions to polish and buff all of the tactical vehicles.
  • digitalbill
    Options

Send him to the armory and tell him he needs to test fire all of the weapons in there.
    Afterwords, tell him he needs to clean everything he fired.
  • digitalbill
    Options

Tell him that he needs to bring ALL of his deployment equipment for a full inspection at 2200 HRS somewhere totally out of the way.
    at 22:30, call him and tell him the inspection has been rescheduled for 0500 tomorrow morning somewhere else.
    at 0500, text him and tell him "nevermind, just show up for PT.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

Don't do that, a kid from where I live did that and he got arrested. NOT A GOOD PAYBACK.
  • digitalbill
    Options

Sign him up for a waterproofing course..... In Janurary.
  • semperfit1823
    Options
    bill you are the man lol
  • digitalbill
    Options
    bill you are the man lol
    Oh... some of the stupid crap we used to pull while I was in the Army.
    Of course, that was another life ago.

You could also give him fake "gig" reports and tell him to fix it (IE: Left thruster burned out on HWMWV)
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options

Tell him that he needs to bring ALL of his deployment equipment for a full inspection at 2200 HRS somewhere totally out of the way.
    at 22:30, call him and tell him the inspection has been rescheduled for 0500 tomorrow morning somewhere else.
    at 0500, text him and tell him "nevermind, just show up for PT.

I vote for this!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Tell him you f*cked his sister.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

There is no tell...do or do not
  • digitalbill
    Options
    I don't know if Lejeune has an armor training area but if it does, give him a shovel and tell him to smooth out all of the tank tracks because of a major inspection.
  • pooleekylie
    Options

There is no tell...do or do not

1326401113231_4971872.png
  • Menecairiel
    Menecairiel Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Make him drink something disgusting? And make him pay for you the pleasure of having it?

Although Bill's idea has a nice twist of military and friendly evil that...well...I'd go for that ;) Personally anyway.

Btw: Why didn't you go back to bed for an hour? (you can tell I am a girl and therefore live in my duvet whenever I have the chance for a snooze....)
  • semperfit1823
    Options

Make him drink something disgusting? And make him pay for you the pleasure of having it?

Although Bill's idea has a nice twist of military and friendly evil that...well...I'd go for that ;) Personally anyway.

Btw: Why didn't you go back to bed for an hour? (you can tell I am a girl and therefore live in my duvet whenever I have the chance for a snooze....)

I was already at the gym and ran there lol
  • semperfit1823
    Options
    My Revenge:

I got his platoon Sgt to help me and basically told him he was put on field duty and needed to prep all his gear tonight and be ready to leave at 0430 tomorrow right outside the field staging area(which happens to be next to the Gym). At which point I will text him "not going man"
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My Revenge:

I got his platoon Sgt to help me and basically told him he was put on field duty and needed to prep all his gear tonight and be ready to leave at 0430 tomorrow right outside the field staging area(which happens to be next to the Gym). At which point I will text him "not going man"

Fantastic! =)