NSV for the girls

Options
I'm down a cup size! Wooooooo! Do you have any idea how hard it was to fit into a ballet leotard when you're a 36F?!

Replies

• sortasandy
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I know my girls are disappearing too. They can stop leaving now and move some of that junk out my trunk instead though!
  • BalletBadass
    Options
    No kidding! I'd be happy at a C or D... with a much smaller booty as well!!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I want full C's instead of DD.... Workouts and running would be much easier and enjoyable.
  • cybercpa
    Options
    I have dropped from a 38D to a 34C no padding and now to a 34C padded bra! Woohoo! 20 lbs to go!
  • Deluxe97
    Deluxe97 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've never understood why people get the jumbo-size implants. Carrying these puppies around is hard work!
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Well done!

And yes! I'm 38FF/G! But I don't want to loose mine D:
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm down a cup size! Wooooooo! Do you have any idea how hard it was to fit into a ballet leotard when you're a 36F?!

If I said YES, I am sure I would get a lot of strange looks! LOL But congratz on your success!
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've never understood why people get the jumbo-size implants. Carrying these puppies around is hard work!

You got that right. If I ever manage to have children, once I'm done breast feeding these suckers are getting reduced!!!
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous!! I'm down 81 total and they just wont go down!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    hmmm...sounds like I'm the only one that is excited to go down another cup size--and that would make 2...D to B! I totally love the fact that I can set my chair at a comfortable height for my legs, and my boobs do not rest on the desk, which by the way interferes with writing and typing!

Woot!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know how exciting this is. I had to buy new - smaller! - bras. Today I'm wearing a button-down shirt I've had in my closet for years but could never wear because it was too tight. Today it is loose - no need to pin closed any gaps. It's a wonderful feeling!
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Way to go - I won't miss my girls when then go.

BTW - What does NSV stand for?
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the smaller "girls"
    Im losing mine as well and im kinda sad about it. Im a "C" and will probably need to be measured again soon. My poor bra has got way to much extra material lol
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options

NSV = Non Scale Victory
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options

NSV = Non Scale Victory
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

NSV = Non Scale Victory

Ahhhh - thank you :flowerforyou:
  • SP00KSH0WBABY
    Options

If I said YES, I am sure I would get a lot of strange looks! LOL But congratz on your success!

:laugh:
  • Wthompson1215
    Wthompson1215 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats...its hard fitting my 38H's in anything lol...but my bras are getting looser in the cups!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!