New to MFP

Options
Just signed up for MFP yesterday and very happy so far. I have lost 60lbs in the last 2 years and added back about 15lbs of muscle. In the best shape of my life including my Army days since my weekends no longer consist of consuming as much German beer as possible. Looking to maintain, recompose, tone and shred from here. Happy to connect with anyone doing the same to share thoughts, successes and activities.

Health, Happiness, and Prosperity to you and yours in this journey.

Replies

• pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    This is a great site bro! Lots of positive people on here giving some good advise! I'll send you a friend request.

Good luck.
  • Catrina617
    Catrina617 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. Enjoy the journey!!!
  • aweigh2go
    aweigh2go Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    We're all in this together! Send me a request.
  • jobeth527
    Options
    Welcome! I'm always open to new friends - send me a request :)
  • LastChance4Change
    Options
    I will send you a request. i am looking for new supportive friends as well ;)
  • amcmullan
    amcmullan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Im new myself! Its a great site! Feel free to add me!
  • Lityboy
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I hope you can get as much support and good advice as possible. I´m only been a member for a couple of months and more active as of ac couple of days. However I must admit MFP is great. See ya here and all the best!
    Chuck!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have been here since january, lost 18 pounds and a six inches from everywhere except thighs. Just started turbo fire and weights and WILL get this weight off. Welcome, congrats on the 60 pounds and thank you for your service. Good luck to everyone and anyone feel free to add me :happy:
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    welcome man...thanks for the add

anybody that wants to add me feel free
  • Steph38111
    Options
    I'm new as well - you can add me if you want. I'm not sure if I'll be helpful but I want to be :) I like how friendly people are and how willing they are to answer questions from those of us that aren't "fit" smart :)
  • wapntake
    Options
    i'm also new to this site, lots of friendly people, feel free to add me if you like